Valued Contributor

They're having a TS on the 11th. I'm excited to see what it is.😍

I got the Rise & Shine scent in the shampoo, conditioner, scrub, clayditioner, and treatment mist. The reduction in breakage is significant. My hair feels thicker and has volume. I did get a lot of volume with Eleni + Chris line, their products felt weightless, and rinses clean. But it didn't help with the breakage. 

The cleansing treatment was extremely drying to my hair. The reviews where they say that they couldn't get it rinsed out is exactly what happened to me. It felt icky. I had to go back and shampoo twice. Now I'm very happy I didn't buy any during black Friday sale, just the one small tube. It was the Amber Vanilla scent. 

I haven't tried the Rescue Cream yet. 

Valued Contributor

I love everything from this line. You have to try the products a few times ,because they are different. For example I didn't like the spray, until I learned that you have to shake it for a long time. Also, they are highly concentrated, so don't use too much.

I get all the Tsv kits.

Respected Contributor

I love Tweak'd products and am looking forward to the TS! 

Trusted Contributor

I am not a fan but the reason I don't care for it is probably why so many love it. I have very thick hair and do not want to add volume. All the Tweak'd I have tried, and I've tried most, added too much volume. If you need volume I think this is a good brand for you. 

Once Chaz was on and made a statement that everyone can use volume. Not true. 

Honored Contributor

I am SO stocked up to the gills with my Tweak'd stuff from past TS's and TSV's. Having short hair, I use such little product that my containers last forever.  I could open my own closet store for shampoo, conditioner, cleansing treatment, scrubs, all purpose rescue cream, etc.  Aside from reordering hairspray as needed, I'm committing to using what I have before or ordering anything new. The TS would have to be really spectacular to tempt me.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I am SO stocked up to the gills with my Tweak'd stuff from past TS's and TSV's. Having short hair, I use such little product that my containers last forever.  I could open my own closet store for shampoo, conditioner, cleansing treatment, scrubs, all purpose rescue cream, etc.  Aside from reordering hairspray as needed, I'm committing to using what I have before or ordering anything new. The TS would have to be really spectacular to tempt me.  

@JeanLouiseFinch - I chuckled at this because I also have somewhat short hair and I bought a TSV in the Spring of 2021 - it was the large containers of shampoo and conditioner - and I'm still using it!  Don't use any other shampoo or conditioner.  Think I have enough to last a few  more months. 

Respected Contributor

Any product I tried from this brand took the color out of my hair. Good products, but my color was different after a few uses.

Valued Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I love everything from this line. You have to try the products a few times ,because they are different. For example I didn't like the spray, until I learned that you have to shake it for a long time. Also, they are highly concentrated, so don't use too much.

I get all the Tsv kits.

I used a very small amount. I'm afraid to try again, my hair looked worse than it does when I don't use any product. The other products I use do everything I need right now. I may try again later on a test patch, I don't know. I was going to give it away, because it obviously works for some, just not me

Valued Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I'm stocked on scrubs, lol. I don't have the matching clayditioner though to go with the two 8 oz jars of scrub I got during the sale. I was going to try the mist and the conditioner with them. Unless they have large size clayditioner, I'll get it.

Trusted Contributor
It will be the shampoo and conditioner liters. THREE new scents will be launching!