Honored Contributor

I received $10 off from HSN so I decided to try the Tweak'd volume shampoo and condioner pair for $20.  I have never used any of Tweak'd products.  Am I in for a treat?  Have you used the volume shampoo and conditioner?  How do you rate the volume products?

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1  I am a big fan of Tweak'd products. I use the Rise & Shine or the Frangipani shampoo & conditioner and once a week I'll use the scrub followed by one of the cleansing treatments.  I always spray on the revitalizing mist and apply some styling balm before blow drying.  The revitalizing mist is good for freshening up my hair between washings. I like the all purpose rescue cream quite a bit too.  I know a lot of people say that volumizing products tend to be drying to the hair, but I have not noticed this with the Tweak'd shampoo and conditioner.  I get nice lift but not crazy big hair like the models.  Between the product perfomance and my hair being short now,  I only have to wash my hair 2-3 times a week; once with the scrub and cleansing treatment, twice with shampoo & conditioner.  I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch   I recently saw the big hair model.  What woman in her right mind would walk out of her house like that?  It's silly looking.  He needs to calm down the big hair and show something more realistic.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch   I recently saw the big hair model.  What woman in her right mind would walk out of her house like that?  It's silly looking.  He needs to calm down the big hair and show something more realistic.

I agree. No one wants to look like they came from the 70's with that big bouffant of hair. Just ridiculous. I would be embarrassed if someone did that to my hair. 

Respected Contributor

At one time. on HSN, Dennis sold a foam shampoo in a can.  i liked that one. then i ordered a peach scented kit and the cleanser texture was gritty.  should have returned. then he debuted a kit that looks similar to Rise and Shine, the jar stuff was like a thick greasy pomade, you apply first and then cleanse.   HORRIBLE!   sent it back and have not ordered from Tweakd since. His stuff is overpriced and he does demos like styling the big hair, well i bought that stuff, its just smoke/mirrors.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I received $10 off from HSN so I decided to try the Tweak'd volume shampoo and condioner pair for $20.  I have never used any of Tweak'd products.  Am I in for a treat?  Have you used the volume shampoo and conditioner?  How do you rate the volume products?

I've had the cleanse and conditioner in one, in four different iterations.  Love the scents and how my hair turned out.  The product made my shower floor very slippery. Got nervous about that and for that reason will not be using again.  Loved the product though.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature

[ Edited ]

@PhilaLady1 

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I've had the cleanse and conditioner in one, in four different iterations.  Love the scents and how my hair turned out.  The product made my shower floor very slippery. Got nervous about that and for that reason will not be using again.  Loved the product though.

I use a lot of sea salt & oil scrubs and other shower gels that can make my shower slippery.  I bought a bottle of cheap shower gel and squirt it on the shower floor, swish it around with my feet and rinse.  No more slippery!

Respected Contributor

i've been using the chiuri creme, for a couple of weeks and i like it. start with small amounts first, seems to be key.

Respected Contributor

Does anybody use the 

Tweak'd by Nature Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm

Honored Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

Does anybody use the 

Tweak'd by Nature Dhatelo Restore Hydrating Treatment Balm

@ninjawife  I do not.  It's for dry, over processed, damaged hair. If I had those issues, I would, but I don't.   If you're interested in trying it, the big bottles are at a great sale price right now one qvc and hsn.