Super Contributor

Tweak'd by Nature Tribal Chocolate Rescue Cream

I'm thinking about ordering Tweak'd by Nature's Tribal Chocolate Rescue Cream.   Is it as moisturizing as Josie Maran's Body Butter?  I would appreciate your thoughts and opinions.  Thank you in advance. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature Tribal Chocolate Rescue Cream

I am interested too!    I see many good reviews on the rescue cream.  If you do decide to purchase,  please let us know how you like it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have not used the chocolate, but I am a fan of the All Purpose Rescue Cream.  I've used it as a body cream, neck cream, and even a face cream on occasion.  I don't use Josie's so I can't compare the two. 

Frequent Contributor

I've actually used both so I can give you my thoughts. For me, the rescue cream works much better. While I don't dislike Josie's body butter, the rescue cream would be my choice. It isn't greasy at all and absorbs instantly. Your skin will feel like true silk. With the body butter I had to wait a few min to get dressed. With the rescue cream I don't. The texture is also different. The rescue cream is a true cream if that makes sense. The body butter is more of a lotion texture. I will say the tribal chocolate scent- at least in the hair products- is on the stronger side. While not overpowering, you will smell it throughout the day. I've only used unscented or vanilla in Josie's. The vanilla is not a strong scent and doesn't carry. So depending on your preferences and needs, they are both good products. I personally prefer the rescue cream (unscented, tulipia and above the clouds scents). I hope this helps. Good luck!
Honored Contributor

@lavenderfields - I can't help you with the product comparison you've requested, but I do use some Tweak'd products and love them. It's a high quality brand. 

This Beauty IQ Steal is a nice value! $35, free shipping 

A523700

Tweak'd by Nature Super- Size Tribal Chocolate Rescue Cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I bought the huge tub of the peaches he had several months ago,i really like it ,much better than josies body butters.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

I wish it was offered in different scents.  Not sure I would like the Tribal Chocolate.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I wish it was offered in different scents.  Not sure I would like the Tribal Chocolate.

It  does,  but this one price is reduced,hsn also sells this brand.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Their rescue cream is great.  I have very dry skin and it can be used head to toe.  Enjoy

Honored Contributor

I had the chocolate in the hair stuff--not a fan of the scent--wish more scents were offered.