Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d by Nature TSV Hot Mess Order

@SilleeMee wrote:

The UPS tracking for my Cloud order has been in "Delay" status for a week. I think the package is lost so I'm calling CS in the morning and ask for another shipment to be sent to me. I ordered the Frangi on the same day, one hour a part, and I already received that one. Something is not right.

I did call CS about the delay and they said my package is probably lost. They are sending me another shipment (the Cloud). 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak’d by Nature TSV Hot Mess Order

@BlueFinch wrote:

Mine arrived promptly and in good shape, but I'm disappointed in the frangipangi scent. In fact, I find it unpleasant. I'll tolerate it, if it benefits my hair, but I may wind up giving one of them away. 

BlueFinch: I received mine today, also Frangipangi.  It is going back tomorrow.  It arrived in great condition but I could not take the strong smell.  For hours my hair smelled like strong perfume and I only used a tiny bit.  I am sticking to what I have been doing and love it.  I use a little bit of Josie's Argon Oil and put in through my hair.  My hair looks shiny, and healthy just perfect and no stinky smell!