Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d by Nature TSV Hot Mess Order

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@nukerecruiter wrote:

Today I received my TSV order. Only one of the two bottles had a seal. The worst part was that the pumps for the bottles didn't fit, they were too small. Honestly, a whole bottle of this product could have easily made a huge mess during and after shipment, plus, who ships out their product with dispensers that don't fit. Unbelievable! I'll contact QVC, but wondered If anyone else experienced the same thing?

@nukerecruiter  The bottles are too big for me to hold and pump anyway, so I put the contents into a different smaller  container. I clean and save old bottles, pumps and sprayers. You might try doing this. 

@SeaMaiden You too eh?  I have a whole collection of old bottles, but only the smaller ones, although not that many spray ones.  I do save the pop-up tops on larger bottles since they often fit other smaller bottles.  Spray bottles can be cantankerous, so when I find a good one, I make sure to keep it.

Honored Contributor

@ice goddess.. yes! I am using old spray bottles from Years ago still... they fit my hand  spray nicely... some bottles are so odd shaped they make it difficult to spray let alone hold on to the bottle too.

Honored Contributor

If you need to purchase a very good quality fine-mist spray bottle, look at PipingRock dot com. Their 4-oz plastic spray bottles are very good. The mist is super-fine and it doesn't spit. Fits perfectly in my hand and stores nicely in my bathroom cabinet.

Holds 4 oz. - $2.69 + $4.95 sh (flat rate), buy more than one! These seem to always sell out.

Contributor

Mine arrived today and my sprayers are way too small and don't fit the bottles either.   I ordered the Above the Clouds fragrance.   I don't have and shouldn't have to go get another bottle to put it into so guess I will return if CS won't make it right.  

Regular Contributor

Received my order about 5 days ago and the packaging was fine. I have tried this product for a week and have been disappointed. I ordered the Bamboo-Green Tea scent and it is awful; it reminds me of walking in a field with rotten beets or potatoes. I have tried it on wet hair, dry hair and this just hasn't been what I thought it would be. So, have to return it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@retiredgal69 wrote:

Received my order about 5 days ago and the packaging was fine. I have tried this product for a week and have been disappointed. I ordered the Bamboo-Green Tea scent and it is awful; it reminds me of walking in a field with rotten beets or potatoes. I have tried it on wet hair, dry hair and this just hasn't been what I thought it would be. So, have to return it. 

I'm in the same boat as you, @retiredgal69 .  I ordered the Amber Coconut because it was said that it smelled like the original OJON, which I happened to love.  No way!  It smells like wet cardboard........the same as WEN 613.......TERRIBLE!  The smell doesn't dissipate while wearing either.  I am going to return also.  

Are you going to empty the bottles before returning? (less weight, less chance of leaking due to having been open)  I am considering checking the second bottle to see if it was a fluke about the smell.  I didn't see any big improvement in my hair either.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@nukerecruiter   Your issue is the same as the majority of the bad reviews on QVC's website for the item. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

If you need to purchase a very good quality fine-mist spray bottle, look at PipingRock dot com. Their 4-oz plastic spray bottles are very good. The mist is super-fine and it doesn't spit. Fits perfectly in my hand and stores nicely in my bathroom cabinet.

Holds 4 oz. - $2.69 + $4.95 sh (flat rate), buy more than one! These seem to always sell out.

@SilleeMee Have you tried the Tweak'd spray yet?  I did, but could not get past the smell.  

I wanted to let you know that my ADC order has shipped.  I was afraid to post it on the Manifest thread LOL. Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee Have you tried the Tweak'd spray yet?  I did, but could not get past the smell.  

I wanted to let you know that my ADC order has shipped.  I was afraid to post it on the Manifest thread LOL. Woman Very HappyWoman Wink

@tends2dogs 

Yes, I received the Frangi but not the Cloud yet. I agree, the Frangi is a bit much but not bad as time passes...the fragrance dissipates somewhat but doesn't go away completely. I'm on the fence with it. Will decide after the Cloud gets here which I hope isn't as strong or as heavy on the hair.

You ought to know by now about the forum police...some might be undercover so watch it...lol!

Super Contributor

My order was messed up also!!!! The sprayers did not fit the bottles either. Called customer service regarding this and they are sending out a whole new order, which I did not need, but she said that was the only way she could do it!!! As far as putting the solution in another bottle, NO, as the sprayers are SUPPOSED to work and fit!!!!!