QVC Customer Care

Re: Tweak'd by Nature Rise & Shine

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

His appearance looks quite different to me too.  I think he's popular in large part because many people think he is handsome. To each her own.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was glad to see Denis return to with his line called Tweak'd. Have been shopping with him since his first visit on QVC. Then when I saw on HSN a few years ago, I was curious about the new line. It's very similar to Ojon and have liked everything so far that I have tried. His products work well for my thick, dry, wavy hair. He is also not too bad to look at. Very handsome IMO.

Honored Contributor

But, what about this Rise & Shine product?  What is it?  Is it good?

Respected Contributor

I just bought this set on free ship day....can't wait to try it.  Smiley Happy

I didn't know Dennis was back, or anything about the line. I was looking for something new to try for my long, fine hair. It seems nearly impossible to find the perfect products for my hair!

What sold me is when Dennis was talking about his mom & her hair/health needs. MANY years ago I used the original Ojon treatment....smelled so odd, but made my hair very strong & shiny.  Heart

Super Contributor

He's 50 yrs old now, and still handsome! I'm sure you look different from the last time he was on QVC...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Here he is....

Screenshot_2019-02-19 Tweak'd By Nature Volume Foam Duo — QVC com.png

Honored Contributor

Years ago when he was the Ojon man on the Q, I don't remember him with the beard.