Frequent Contributor

Tweak'd by Nature Restore Face & Body Cream

Item A389700 Super sized...purchased and cannot open container.  Ordered before and had no problem but this time, no one is able to help me open.  Need help because I love this product.  Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature Restore Face & Body Cream

I do not have this product but after looking at the video, does the plastic container have a tab on the side of the lid that you pull?

Honored Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

Item A389700 Super sized...purchased and cannot open container.  Ordered before and had no problem but this time, no one is able to help me open.  Need help because I love this product.  Thank you!

I have this and it is a little tricky.  Look around the edge of the lid and you’ll see where it’s notched.  I think that little section is supposed to snap off when you press on it or lift it,  it the plastic is too soft.  Snip the marked spots with a scissors and you’ll be able to break it off.  

Frequent Contributor

No tab...just about 1/2"-2/4" identation which you would thing you could dress and it would come off.  But it doesnt.  Thanks thou, appreciate yr response.

Frequent Contributor

I tried and so did my husband..it doesnt budge.  Thanks for yr response.

Respected Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

I tried and so did my husband..it doesnt budge.  Thanks for yr response.

@Happy Smile 

Try some pliers. The first tub that I got was hard for me to open but my husband was able to pop off the tab. This last tub was much easier. Hope using pliers will work for you!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Frequent Contributor

I did cut the tab with scissors and it worked.  I am using and loving this product but has anyone checked out the new price.  It is now $105.00 not $38.00 I paid.  Oh dear!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

In the rim of the bucket, where the handle is attached, should be a scored section about an inch or so long. That's the tab that should be removed to give you access to the lid.

Respected Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

I did cut the tab with scissors and it worked.  I am using and loving this product but has anyone checked out the new price.  It is now $105.00 not $38.00 I paid.  Oh dear!

Whoops, missed your post. Glad you got it open. I love this stuff, too. There's nothing like it.

Respected Contributor

@Happy Smile wrote:

I am using and loving this product but has anyone checked out the new price.  It is now $105.00 not $38.00 I paid.  Oh dear!

It's hard to believe that's the correct price @Happy Smile!  If I were you I'd go to HSN and buy the 5.25oz duo for $34 with free shipping before they start rising the prices there too.  Not quite as good a deal, but reasonable.  And no tabs to have to open Smiley Happy