Super Contributor

Tweak'd by Nature Rescue Cream Scent recommendations

I purchased the Tweak'd by Nature Tribal Chocolate Rescue Cream for the first time.  I love the silky texture and moisturization it provides.  I'm on the fence about the scent, though.  I love chocolate, but I'm not a coffee drinker and when I first opened the tub, to me it smelled like some sort of coffee beverage.  That part of the scent was fine, but after it dries on the skin, I notice an earthy, patchouli note that lingers..... sort of like the Amber Vanilla, Honey Lux , and  Coco-Nutty hair products.  

My question is:  Are there any Tweak'd by Nature Rescue Cream scents (besides the Pure Unscented) that you love that don't have that lingering earthy, patchouli note? I'm looking for a fresh, clean scent that isn't too floral.  

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd by Nature Rescue Cream Scent recommendations

Just received my Chocolate rescue cream today. Smells great. First skin product

that I have tried from Tweak'd. 

Applied a little this morning to my face, the scent did linger a bit. It looked like

melted ice cream when I opened it. Face does feel soft.

Honored Contributor

I received my Chocolate Rescue and love it.  I also have it in Above The Clouds but the texture is very different and it isn't as moisturizing as the chocolate.  The scent is very soft and clean which you may like better.   I love the scent of the chocolate and how soft my skin is when using it.   I find the scent is very comforting. 

Respected Contributor

I love the chocolate and don't have the "after" scent you're talking about.  The vanilla is also lovely.

Honored Contributor

@lavenderfields   You should probably take the time to research and read the descriptions, watch the videos, and read reviews on QVC and HSN.  Yet, even then it's going to come down to trial and error.  I personally like most of the scents, but they range from floral, to fruity, to sultry, and they don't all have the same amount of lasting power, IMO.

Respected Contributor

@lavenderfields I have coconutty.  The scent is very banana like to me though with just a hint of coconut.  I like it!  I think bananas are good for skin!

Respected Contributor

@moonandthestars wrote:

@lavenderfields I have coconutty.  The scent is very banana like to me though with just a hint of coconut.  I like it!  I think bananas are good for skin!

This one is my favorite too  and I love the fruity scents

Deb 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@lavenderfields   You should probably take the time to research and read the descriptions, watch the videos, and read reviews on QVC and HSN.  Yet, even then it's going to come down to trial and error.  I personally like most of the scents, but they range from floral, to fruity, to sultry, and they don't all have the same amount of lasting power, IMO.

@JeanLouiseFinch ,  I have been doing just that.  From my research,it looks like I might like the Tulipia scent and possibly Above the Clouds.  Someone else mentioned that they thought that Above the Clouds wasn't as moisturizing as the Tribal Chocolate.  Which scents, in your opinion, are the most moisturizing?  What fruity scent would you recommend?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lavenderfields wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch ,  I have been doing just that.  From my research,it looks like I might like the Tulipia scent and possibly Above the Clouds.  Someone else mentioned that they thought that Above the Clouds wasn't as moisturizing as the Tribal Chocolate.  Which scents, in your opinion, are the most moisturizing?  What fruity scent would you recommend?

@lavenderfields Anything with the "Restore" in the title is going to be the most moisturizing. I find the Tulipia and Above the Clouds to be pleasant, but not overpowering.  I don't have any problem with them being drying.  I even like the chocolate scent, while in the shower, but don't want to smell like it afterwards. The fruity ones. I've enjoyed Yogi Berry and CocoNutty.  I can only imagine how nice the peach would be.  I have too much inventory or I'd order it!  LOL