Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d Tulipia or Above the Clouds?

@Pecky wrote:

I ordered the Tulipia TSV and Above The Clouds hair mist.  I plan on switching to ATC on AD.  I read that only the first order is free shipping.  I can't wait to get them.

@Pecky - oh, shoot about the free shipping. Sometimes they retain free shipping for the A/D orders. Will be watching to see what Dennis offers at HSN

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I have this in my cart...$29 Have not yet tried the rescue cream

A512553
Tweak'd by Nature All-Purpose Rescue Cream Home & Away 3pc
Exclusive to QVC until 3/1/2022!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I am absolutely obsessed with this rescue cream. When it's on sale I buy in bulk. I've used just about all the scents (except for the two new ones debuted today - which I did purchase) and haven't found one I don't like. It's not greasy at all and soaks right in. My skin feels like pure silk. You will not be disappointed, I promise.
Respected Contributor

I had lost my internet connection and I'm finally back up, so I'm glad to see that most of the TS choices are still available.  I'm planning on getting Above the Clouds on A/D and see if I want to try the Honeylux later.  I'd love to hear more about the scent and performance from anyone who has tried it, otherwise I'll wait for some reviews.  I'm a little afraid that the Tulipia will be too floral for me, but I'll be interested to see the reviews on that as well.  I know I like the scent  of ATC since I've used the tubes in the treatment as well as the mist.  Curious to see how I may like the shampoo and conditioner.

Honored Contributor

@stb13 wrote:
I am absolutely obsessed with this rescue cream. When it's on sale I buy in bulk. I've used just about all the scents (except for the two new ones debuted today - which I did purchase) and haven't found one I don't like. It's not greasy at all and soaks right in. My skin feels like pure silk. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Thank you @stb13 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I had lost my internet connection and I'm finally back up, so I'm glad to see that most of the TS choices are still available.  I'm planning on getting Above the Clouds on A/D and see if I want to try the Honeylux later.  I'd love to hear more about the scent and performance from anyone who has tried it, otherwise I'll wait for some reviews.  I'm a little afraid that the Tulipia will be too floral for me, but I'll be interested to see the reviews on that as well.  I know I like the scent  of ATC since I've used the tubes in the treatment as well as the mist.  Curious to see how I may like the shampoo and conditioner.

@sueinsf - I'm glad we get to switch formulas for the A/D orders. That's a nice option that HSN is unable to offer. 

i just reviewed my HSN A/D orders and cancelled some of my Korres A/D orders bc I don't like the scents and cannot select an alternative 

Regular Contributor

@nada54 

The Frangipani is my favorite scent! It is so yummy smelling!

Make sure you shake before using, it is a biphasic formula oil/mist. You must shake to mix the oil up before spraying.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for telling me that!    I have never tried or smelled any of his products so I am excited but also worried I won't like the scents.   Do you think it smells tropical?    It sounded like it to me.   And thanks for the tip on the shaking first. 

I can't wait to try it all.

Trusted Contributor

Ok   Now I just went a bought the 2 buckets of scrub in the Frangipani!    My husband is going to think I'm nuts. hahaha

But hopefully he will think I have pretty hair that smells pretty too.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf - I'm glad we get to switch formulas for the A/D orders. That's a nice option that HSN is unable to offer. 

i just reviewed my HSN A/D orders and cancelled some of my Korres A/D orders bc I don't like the scents and cannot select an alternative 

@Chi-town girl I agree - being able to make a switch during the A/D is a huge plus.  Although I doubt I would finish this big size in one year (especially since I alternate Tweak'd with WEN), but can always get one more order in if I want before the 1 year ends.