Honored Contributor

Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate head to toe duo 10/24/16

$39.99 + free ship. 10.58 oz hair cleanser and the 8 oz face & body cream.

You can get it on auto delivery too.

Just a heads up!

It is the Tweak-d 2nd year anniversay special.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate head to toe duo 10/24/16

Happy, I would buy this knowing you approve 😀 but Denis went and put oatmeal in the cream. Gluten free is  necessary for me. Disappointing. I did order the Amla Cleansing conditioner. It is traveling my way.  

What have you been buying lately? Fess up.😄

Honored Contributor

Hi @Lally !!  I have not tried the body creams nor the Tribal chocolate hair cleanser but many love the hair cleanser. Darn, sorry about the body cream not being gluten free- bummer! Smiley Sad  I just tried the Fresh cream hair cleanser and like it so far. The Alma (vanilla citrus) smells pretty nice- not real citrus-y to me. I haven't actually used it yet though. I hope you like it!

Here is something I just splurged on. Pricey but I've been wanting to try the Ombre Mercure color for a long time but at $45 a pop, I just couldn't do it. I bought this at Dermstore with a 20% off coupon and it came with a free gwp so I felt like $25 a piece isn't too bad and par with alot of higher shadow sticks these days.

By Terry Holiday 2016 Collection

gwp was a smaller size of this:

By Terry Holiday 2016 Collection

Then also the Beekman ylang ylang & tuberose body cream duos as I am so in love with that scent. Also just bought the Paula's Choice brightening essence and used it a few times already and happy to report that, so far, no irritation! yay!

What about you? What newness have you bought lately that you are loving?

Valued Contributor

Hap, You always find the coolest items. Whenever you post new products, I always scurry to check them out. I will be anxious to hear your take on the Amba.

Hmm my purchases....Fiola Stiles mascara, Eve Pearl shadow and liner set, Somers body lotion,100%Pure lipstick, and Julep's polish trio. Gosh I so love beauty products.😄