Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV on HSN - Wed. 1/27

@queendiva 

Since we have identical hair, I'm thinking that the cleansing cream is all I might want to try.  I'll check that out.

I've used a Conair Spin Brush for years and it sounds similar to your blowout brush.  They used to be everywhere, but I rarely see them anymore.  I think women were afraid of getting their hair tangled, but I never did.  Could never just manually blow out my hair, so this is simple easy.

Much of my smoothed hair is still waiting to grow back to curls, and, like you with low humidity, I can swipe it a few times with that spin brush and get it silky smooth.

In my past life, I just would wash it and air dry and have gloriously beautiful curls.  Age and bad haircuts changed the curl pattern and it was like a second job keeping it from turning into a huge "bush."  Cat LOL

I'm hopeful that a new stylist and regular, well-layered cuts will get me back to wash and wear.

For now, I'm skipping the TS and will try the cleansing cream alone.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV on HSN - Wed. 1/27

It's tempting, but I checked the ingredients.

While Denis claims to not use Sulfates the C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate is technically a sulfate and will cause color to fade quickly.  Also, it contains PEG's which I avoid and I am surprised that he would include in his products that he claims to make for his mother who has already fought cancer.

A warning, if you happen to have a metal allergy like magnesium & aluminum you should avoid any of his products that contain the Moroccan Lava Clay aka Rhassoul Clay.  And it can dry out or inflame skin with psoriasis or eczema.