Respected Contributor

Tweak'd TSV on HSN - Wed. 1/27

Rec'd an email - below are the details:

We couldn’t be more excited to be back as the Today’s Special Value at HSN, beginning tonight at midnight and all through the day tomorrow.

Our show times, all EST, starting January 27th are: 12:00-2:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 3:00 PM, 4:00 PM, 6:00 PM and 9:00 and 10:00 PM on the Beauty Report with Amy Morrison.

Featuring our SUPERSIZED Cleansing Hair Treatments, and our highly sought-after Hair Cleansing Volumizing Scrubs!

Choose between 1 X 16 oz Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment (a customer-rated top pick) or our NEW to launch, 1 X 16 oz Restore. Pure F.F. Low Lathering Cleansing Hair Treatment or 1 X 16 oz Restore. Coco-Nutty Cleansing Hair Treatment (another customer favorite). With your choice we will pair it with its counterpart, 1 x 8 oz Restore Cleansing Volumizing Scrub or 1 X 8 oz Pure F.F. Cleansing Volumizing Scrub or 1 X 8 oz Coco-Nutty Cleansing Volumizing Scrub.

All clinically proven to reduce hair breakage and enhance hair volume! What could possibly be better?  

What do they Do?

Cleansing Hair Treatments
5 in 1 Treatments
Replaces your Hair Treatment, Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangler and Shine Enhancer. Saves time effort and money.
Innovative Dry Hair Application for the optimal intake of restorative and reparative hair health ingredients
Conditions, Repairs, Strengthens and Protects

Cleansing Volumizing Scrubs
Exfoliate dead skin cells from the scalp
Remove excess sebum and dirt
Deeply cleanses the scalp and hair
Replaces your shampoo
Detoxifies and removes built-up toxins that can occur from chemical processing
Removes product build-up
Tip: Trichologists now recommend exfoliating the scalp at least once a week

They will arrive as a 2-piece item, 1 X 16 oz (Supersized) and 1 X 8 oz (Traditional Size).

And the savings! When purchasing separately, total value is $117.00. TSV Special pricing- $44.99 That’s a savings of $72.01! Oh, and did we mention free shipping as well?

Only available while supplies last and they are going quickly!

You can use this link to order yours now: http://bit.ly/HSNTWEAKDTSV

And of course, we have other new launches and special savings on all your favorite Tweak’d By Nature hair care products, styling and finishing products. That includes our award winning, voted by you, Best Shampoo/CleanserBest Styling Product and Best Hair Treatment!

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all tonight.

Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV on HSN - Wed. 1/27

I may try the pure, seems to be geared towards limp lifeless hair. I previously used the green tea but unfortunately that’s not available in the ts.
Esteemed Contributor

I have just one cleanser/ conditioner left unopened and the one in my shower is almost empty, so I am in for the TS on A/D. Going to try the Pure. Also in for the Pure set/2 body butters. A great deal. Will see what else might be available.

My hair has never looked so good or stayed so clean. Significantly less breakage and improved texture.

Super Contributor

Got the TV in Pure, can't wait to try it. Bummer that the Pure body cream is sold out so fast. Hope he brings it back soon.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting! I am pretty well stocked up on my Tweak'd for now.....I absolutely love these products and what they have done for my hair! Would never want to be without them......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@queendiva 

Tell me more about your experince with this product.

I would love some volume in my thin, color treated hair.

Do you use both products every time?  Am I correct in understanding it replaces regular shampoo and conditioner?

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Alas, Denis is putting oats in these formulas. I'm gluten-free so can't take a chance on if they're gf oats. I've emailed Tweak-d a few times asking, but never get a reply. Gotta pass unless they give me a green light.

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman @I have oily and fairly thick , medium to fine colored hair and use the Volumnizing Scrub  only occasionally. My hair,a Bob style is very tangled and snarly and I have more hair loss,  double than  a normal shampoo as so snarled. I use a "Wet" brand brush afterwards. The treatment balm is a must to use after as so tangled.  First I finger through it as so tangled. I recall my hair dresser was combing out snarls also as used it before a cut to have a style last longer

I like it when I want a deep cleanse  or have an itchy scalp My hair stays cleaner a day longer. Three days instead of two. I dont have thin hair. It is a globby, grainy cream and took a few times to get it applied to spread on the scalp as different. That is my experience.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gorgf 

Thanks for your info.

I'm not sure the scrub is for me.  I use no products on my hair other than a bit of heat treatment, so I never feel the need to "deep clean" my hair or scalp.

After years of smoothing, I'm trying to get back to my natural curls.  

I'm on the fence about it right now as it sounds like something that would end up sitting around unused. 

I already have enough of that going onCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman : I cancelled my TS. I only need the cleansing cream.

My hair is fine, curly and color treated. I apply the cleansing cream before getting into the shower and rinse it out after washing the rest of me. I blot my hair dry with a microfiber (or cotton) towel, apply my favorite leave-in conditioner and Revlon Frizz Dismiss cream and blow dry until just damp.

My new favorite tool: heated blowout brush. Oh My! No need to go to the salon for a blowout anymore! It paid for itself with the first use ($20.00).

Right now, with the cold weather , low humidity and mostly being indoors, my hair is smooth, zero frizz or flyaways and stays clean and shiny for days. I also sometimes apply a small amount of glossing cream as the final step. No hairspray.

Like many women, I am always looking to do the best by my shoulder-length hair. I am over 60 years old and. like you, use a minimum of products.