Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV - What if you shampoo / cleanse hair daily?

@KarenaJeannette  Thank you so much!  I think once I try the Restore daily for a while I'll get the Wild Summer Apricot that you mentioned and mix it up some. Do you use his leave in spray or anything else? Or the treatment like the old ojon, the one that melts in your hands before you apply?  I am also curious about the scalp scrub.  Thanks for your reply really do appreicate it.

Respected Contributor

@KKJ  I only watched two of the late night presentations and never heard him say this so THANK YOU, all I kept hearing is... you only use it once a week.

The one thing I just hate about his line is you cannot for the life of yourself get ahold of anyone, phone numbers never work or they don't answer, I bet I have sent 4-5 FB messages and emailed the company, NOTHING and I've tried since the last TSV so it's not like I tried for one day, I've been trying for a couple months so if you don't get your question answered on air, you just hve to rely on others that have used it, bad service!!

Respected Contributor

I agree that is bad CS.  How much time would it take to msg. or email a response?

Trusted Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@KarenaJeannette  Thank you so much!  I think once I try the Restore daily for a while I'll get the Wild Summer Apricot that you mentioned and mix it up some. Do you use his leave in spray or anything else? Or the treatment like the old ojon, the one that melts in your hands before you apply?  I am also curious about the scalp scrub.  Thanks for your reply really do appreicate it.

HI @SandGirl !! - I use the 2xl volume spray after blowdrying (I spray base of the scalp with hair flipped upside down) and before hairspray. I also use the treatment spray sometimes after cleansing and before blowdrying. I have the Wild Apricot Treatment spray because I was lucky enough to get it on an AD when the Wild Apricot set was a TS. I do also have the oil treatment. I got it on AD during another HSN TV that came with the oil (paste) treatment and a 16 oz Dhatelo Cleaning Treatment. I use it on my face after serums and moisturizers. I love it before bed!!

Thanks for your questions! I hope you like the products!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV - the smell UGH

Just got the TSV in berry because I had heard the other smelled like Ojon. Well, the body cream is Amber Vanilla, the Ojon smell. I cannot stand the smell. It actually gives me a headache. Back it goes. 

Respected Contributor

@boardhousewife wrote:

Just got the TSV in berry because I had heard the other smelled like Ojon. Well, the body cream is Amber Vanilla, the Ojon smell. I cannot stand the smell. It actually gives me a headache. Back it goes. 

It does the same to me so I got the Yogi. QVC always takes forever to ship to me! I likely won't see it until the end of next week sometime

Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

@boardhousewife wrote:

It does the same to me so I got the Yogi. QVC always takes forever to ship to me! I likely won't see it until the end of next week sometime

Hi, SandGirl

I have a few of Tweak'd items.  Mostly the spritzers.  I just spritz before blow drying and my hair is perfect.  I have this Chiuri Styling Creme.  It's a pump bottle and it pumps out just a small amount.  I pump out one, run it through mids and ends.  I use it on dry hair too.  Wonderful results.  I've tried Ojon years ago and was not very impressed with it.  Anyway, I have the Chocolate Paste, I have five/six items now that I've gotten from Tweak'd.  I'm a Wen girl but I just needed that little bit to get my hair from 90 to 100% and after trying SO many different things, Tweak'd is the one.  I bought the TSV in Yogi Berry and I should be getting it either tomorrow or Monday.  Dennis said on the show that he came out of retirement because his mother was ill and needed something for her hair so he scoured the planet and put together this Tweak'd.  I think it's amazing.  It lets my hair be itself without poofing or frizzing.  The thing about it too is that only a small amount is needed.  My hair is not color treated and is a few inches past my shoulders.  Medium texture, I have a decent amount.  With Tweak'd, I can go out in the rain, humidity any weather and my hair will NOT frizz.  Now, without Tweak'd my Wen does very well but in super humidity it will frizz somewhat.  I will still cleanse my hair and body with Wen though.  I'll always be a Wen girl but it's nice to try new things and I live Tweak'd so far!

Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@SandGirl wrote:

@boardhousewife wrote:

Hi, SandGirl

I have a few of Tweak'd items.  Mostly the spritzers.  I just spritz before blow drying and my hair is perfect.  I have this Chiuri Styling Creme.  It's a pump bottle and it pumps out just a small amount.  I pump out one, run it through mids and ends.  I use it on dry hair too.  Wonderful results.  I've tried Ojon years ago and was not very impressed with it.  Anyway, I have the Chocolate Paste, I have five/six items now that I've gotten from Tweak'd.  I'm a Wen girl but I just needed that little bit to get my hair from 90 to 100% and after trying SO many different things, Tweak'd is the one.  I bought the TSV in Yogi Berry and I should be getting it either tomorrow or Monday.  Dennis said on the show that he came out of retirement because his mother was ill and needed something for her hair so he scoured the planet and put together this Tweak'd.  I think it's amazing.  It lets my hair be itself without poofing or frizzing.  The thing about it too is that only a small amount is needed.  My hair is not color treated and is a few inches past my shoulders.  Medium texture, I have a decent amount.  With Tweak'd, I can go out in the rain, humidity any weather and my hair will NOT frizz.  Now, without Tweak'd my Wen does very well but in super humidity it will frizz somewhat.  I will still cleanse my hair and body with Wen though.  I'll always be a Wen girl but it's nice to try new things and I live Tweak'd so far!

I forgot to mention that alot of Dennis's items are sold out.  That Chuiri one is sold out and he was saying that he does not know when they'll come back.  This item is wonderful so I was lucky to just actually stumble upon it!