Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV Treatment Mist - Wild Frangipani

@santorini wrote:

@santorini wrote:

I ordered the Amber Vanilla scent because I love vanilla.  I did NOT like the way Ojon smelled. I'm worried that maybe this is the same scent. Is it?  It's my first Tweak'd purchase. 

Can anyone answer this? Thank you. 

@santorini   I received my Amber Vanilla today.  I loved the old Ojon smell and that is why I ordered this.  It smells nothing like that.  It smells nothing like vanilla.  To me it smells like WEN 613 which I hated.  It smells like wet cardboard.

I shook the bottle really hard and used it tonight ......going out with DH.  Not really digging the smell.  Can't wait to see if he says anything about the smell.  I really didn't notice a big change in my hair.......curly.....we will see how the night goes. Woman Wink

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Occasional Contributor

That is how I felt too it was strong IMO
Honored Contributor

I finally received my shipping notification on the Frangipani mist, it’ll arrive midweek. I received a couple of packages Friday but didn’t get to open them before leaving for a couple of days away.  I just opened them.  One was the hairspray trio.  The other was the Frangi all-purpose Cream. To me, it’s lovely - light weight and only lightly scented.  I just put a little on the back of one hand and it penetrated immediately without leaving any greasy residue. Nice stuff.  

Regular Contributor

I tried this product for a week and have just sent it back. I ordered the Bamboo-Green Tea scent and it is awful! But beside the scent, I had hopes it would tame my thick curly hair and help me manage the volumne. And I tried it on wet hair and dry hair - still disappointed. Like another poster said, my hair felt oily or greasy. Not a look I am willing to pay $44 for.  It sounds like some of you have had better luck with this product than I have had.  

Honored Contributor

@retiredgal69 wrote:

I tried this product for a week and have just sent it back. I ordered the Bamboo-Green Tea scent and it is awful! But beside the scent, I had hopes it would tame my thick curly hair and help me manage the volumne. And I tried it on wet hair and dry hair - still disappointed. Like another poster said, my hair felt oily or greasy. Not a look I am willing to pay $44 for.  It sounds like some of you have had better luck with this product than I have had.  

@retiredgal69  I ordered the new scent and I love like the scent but after trying this twice it left a film on my hair and it feels so dirty.  I have to wash my hair more when using this.  I am sending it back too.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE THE SCENT TOO, BUT AS I MENTIONED IN THE LANCER THREAD, THE NEW FRANG IS HEAVIER.  I ONLY USED IT ONCE SO THE JURY IS STILL OUT.  WILL DECIDE AFTER A SHAMPOO OR SCRUB.

Honored Contributor

I purchased the Frangimani scent.  It's way too overpowering to me! I not only disliked the heavy-handed scent, but after I sprayed it (I did shake it well first) and it was on my hair for about 15 minutes, my hair felt brittle, and unpleasant to the touch.  Plus it gave me tiny itchy bumps on the side of my face!  I washed my hair and face, everything went back to normal.  Two days later I tried it again just to be sure, and the exact same thing happened.   Never again.