Respected Contributor

Tweak'd TSV Treatment Mist - Wild Frangipani

I got this today (I have used Coconutty scent in the past) and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scent, it brought me right back to Hawaii when I sprayed it, they hit it out of the park, I hope they bring more stuff in this scent, my husband even spoke up and said "What did you just spray it smells like when we are in Hawaii" - He loved it!

Yay - It's a win for me!

Even if I didn't like the performance I would use it just for the scent! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV Treatment Mist - Wild Frangipani

That's the one I ordered.  Didn't get it yet :[

Regular Contributor

Oh, I just got mine yesterday. This is my first Tweak'd product and my husband says the same, it smells all floral and coconut! He liked it, and my hair did too! My hair is greying, and I wanted to add some moisture between conditioning, sofar I am impressed.

Respected Contributor

I have several of the scents. This is definitely my favorite. Not to mention it makes my hair look & feel great
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the great reviews! My Wild Frangipani Mist hasn't shipped yet... I am so jealous! 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

I totally agree, I love the scent it smells heavenly and I like what it does to my hair.  It is soft and shiny.  I would like a perfume in this scent.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered above the clouds and used it on dry hair for the first time this morning.  It just made my hair look oily, not refreased.  What am I doing wrong?  

Respected Contributor

@Chucklesaunt wrote:

I ordered above the clouds and used it on dry hair for the first time this morning.  It just made my hair look oily, not refreased.  What am I doing wrong?  

@Chucklesaunt 

Did you shake the bottle well before you sprayed your hair? Did you spray too much? From watching the presentation the product separates and needs to be shaken really well before you spray it. I read that one poster shakes the bottle until she no longer hears the liquid move... if that makes sense. Good luck!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

I ordered the Amber Vanilla scent because I love vanilla.  I did NOT like the way Ojon smelled. I'm worried that maybe this is the same scent. Is it?  It's my first Tweak'd purchase. 

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl    my two bottles of the Wild Frangipani just came yesterday. Have not opened them yet... thank for the good news on the smell being so nice!