Respected Contributor

Tweak'd TSV - Anyone get theirs home yet?

Mine won't deliver until Friday - Gezz QVC has such slow shipping.

Anyways, I was reading reviews, boy are they MIXED!! Some say the lotion pills, oh I hate it when lotion does that and doesn't soak in.

If you got yours, I'm curious if you love or hate it and if you are keeping it or returing it and why you love or dislike it.

I'm nervous to get mine after reading the reviews  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd TSV - Anyone get theirs home yet?

I didn't order the TSV, but the item in the other tub was his  All-Purpose Rescue Cream, not lotion, if I'm not mistaken.I have ordered the Rescue Cream twice and I love it, no pilling .

Honored Contributor

Mine was delivered today.  I’ll probably try it Wednesday morning. 

Regular Contributor

I got it and used it this morning.  Already love the cream and ordered the hair treatment in the berry.  It is really strong smelling in a good and bad way.  Really sweet smelling. Once on and rinsed off the smell kind of left. I love the tweak'd line so this is a win for me.  My hair is soft and full and feels really nice.

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Anyways, I was reading reviews, boy are they MIXED!! Some say the lotion pills, oh I hate it when lotion does that and doesn't soak in.

If you got yours, I'm curious if you love or hate it and if you are keeping it or returing it and why you love or dislike it.

I haven't gotten mine yet but I already use the Restore cream.  I have two jars of it and I keep one in my bathroom and the other by my nightstand cuz i use it every night at bedtime on my feet and hands.  I love it.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered both the Yogi-berry and Vanilla Amber scents. I received the Yogi-berry on Friday and have used it twice already. The Vanilla Amber will arrive today. I will say that I ordered the vanilla late in the day which might be why the shipping difference.

I have several Tweak'd cleansing treatments and I like Yogi-berry the best! I love the fragrance and it rinses more easily than the others even though the others rinse easily too. The first time I cleansed with it I used Wen's Bella Spirit Mousse and curl enhancing cream (I don't remember the exact name). Anyway I used too much of these styling products and my hair felt stiff and a little dirty. Because my hair felt so soft and conditioned after I shampooed the first time I decided to try just the Yogi-berry cleansing treatment without any styling products and plopped my hair as usual.

I should have mentioned that I have gray wavy/curly hair cut in a short bob. This morning my hair looks really good, it is shiny, soft and almost as curly as when I use styling products. I'm assuming the moisture in the treatment is the reason. It's full too, not flat on the top... 

As far are the Restore cream, I have used it before and like it which is why I bought the second set. I don't find that it pills at all but I don't use it on my face. Maybe the person who said it pilled used too much. I will say the the scent of the cream is strong and stays with you a long time... I can still smell it in the morning after applying it at night. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

@SandGirl wrote:

Neither of the products is a lotion. Both are cream consistency.

I got mine a couple of days ago and have been amazed by the Rescue product. The cleanser I've used before and I'm still figuring out how to best use it for optimal results. 

The Rescue cream is like nothing I've ever used before, and I've used a lot of moisturizing products, hand creams, etc. Its effects last. I put the cream on my hands and arms at night and my skin is still looking and feeling good in the morning and during the day if I don't wash it off. I've used it on my face and I'm now cancelling some of my other autoships because I like the effect so much. I'd been hoping I could find a really good all-purpose product for hands, face, and body, and I think this is it.

That said, I like heavy creams and many don't, so others might not like it. I don't think the cream is going to sink in as well on very oily skin. And I doubt I'll use this during the summer because even for me, I anticipate it'll be too heavy. But we'll see.

Last, the tub says it's "Amber Vanilla," but it's a very odd scent that I think will put some people off. I like it, sort of, and the scent fades. But it could be a dealbreaker for some.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine today and only opened the tubs to smell them.  Will probably try out the hair product over the weekend but the berry smell is very fruity and I like it.  Now the vanilla body cream I'm a liittle on the fence about the scent.  I can really pick up a strong amber scent and not as much vanilla.  A little on an incense-like type smell initially.  So, I'll have to try it out on the skin to see to really see how it is. But to be honest, I was really hoping for more of a vanilla fragrance so we'll see. 

Respected Contributor

@Lattelvr wrote:

I got mine today and only opened the tubs to smell them.  Will probably try out the hair product over the weekend but the berry smell is very fruity and I like it.  Now the vanilla body cream I'm a liittle on the fence about the scent.  I can really pick up a strong amber scent and not as much vanilla.  A little on an incense like type smell.  I'll have to try it out on the skin to see the overall smell.  But to be honest, I was really hoping for more of a vanilla fragrance so we'll see. 

@Lattelvr  I got the Yogi too, so the hair comes in yogi and the cream comes in the amber vanilla? Oh geez, I thought they were both Yogi, I got headaches from the old Ojon smell, no way could have that on my face or body all day! ugh  Great, I guess I should have read it closer.

Regular Contributor

It’s definitely a scent all to its own. If you use other products this will over power the scent. I’m a Pure Grace girl so this is definitely going back. I guess if you don’t use other products and like this strong smell you will be ok🤷‍♀️