Frequent Contributor

Anyone hear what the TS will be at midnight?

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

@atat00 wrote:

Anyone hear what the TS will be at midnight?

Thank you!

I believe someone posted it is the super sized shampoo and conditioner for $49.99. I believe it is live now.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa   I bought a Tweak'd TS from HSN about a month ago.  It consisted of a shampoo/conditioner , a very emolient body cream (2 tubs) and a styling product.  I think the price was in the $40. range (don't recall).

I have very unruly, salt&pepper short hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanageable.  That's why I wear a wig (with the style I always imagined for my real hair but could never attain!)

The shampoo is good (not great).  It's a clean product but doesn't get the texture and shine he shows on the models in his demos.  The conditioner is hard to extract from the plastic container and when applied I'm not seeing any significant benefit to the quality of my real hair.  I used the styling product a few times and found it very hard to manage with a large round brush because it tended to make my hair stiff.  However, after I kept on styling, it did give me a great result.  Putting that much effort into my real hair on a daily basis doesn't interest me at this point so its effectiveness is moot.

I appreciate the effort Dennis makes in preparing his products with natural, clean ingredients.  However, in the end, when I finish my supply I'm not inclined to re-order and need some alternative suggestions if anyone has any to offer.