Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Haircare - HSN TS Wednesday 9/14

@weezer111 wrote:

WELL I DO GLOW TENN AND CHI, BU IT IS YET TO BE DETERMINED IF IT WAS FROM MY SKIN SPA ROUTINE OR THE SUPERSIZED GLASS OF MERLOT!!  HAHA!!

KEEP CHECKING FOR THE MEGA SPRAY THAT AMY MAY HAVE ON!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

@weezer111 - the Merlot is a nice bonus 😉 

I'm finding that the GloFacial has taken my skin to a new level of aweness! Smoother and glowing indeed 👍

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

ME TOO CHI!!!!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

DID YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM "D"?  OR DO YOU PLAN TOO?

SEEMS LIKE HE IS PROMOTING THE NECK THE MOST.

Esteemed Contributor

@Fluke67 @Tennessee Vol 

No $10 off $50 coupon on the header when I log in with HSN.  I wonder if this is for selective accounts.

Can anybody else see this coupon? Any specific "use by" date etc? Would you share the code please? It's worth a try. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

ME TOO CHI!!!!  I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

DID YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM "D"?  OR DO YOU PLAN TOO?

SEEMS LIKE HE IS PROMOTING THE NECK THE MOST.

@weezer111 - I caught part of the morning show with host Val & D. Nothing for me this visit. I like to use the Skinn Pep40 or DWP body creams (jar) for my neck cream for pm. And the Korres Miracle Donkey serum for neck and arms for am

The weekly special for the Skinn Neck Amour cream is a good price

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS 

186363. I've used it several times and it does display on the header when I log in... hope it works for you my friend.

You can check under you account too, it might just work for some people.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was out of commission yesterday so catching up now.  The only product I might be interested in this visit is the Jatamansi Scalp Serum.  

@Chi-town girl and anyone else that has used the scalp serum, does it make hair grow faster or add volume/thickness?  Usually products that promise volume really don't give me much but I would love more thickness/fullness.  I don't want my hair to grow faster as that just means grey showing sooner!

Also, for anyone that bought the 3oz size what did you pay for it?  I know not $68!

Esteemed Contributor

Awwww Thanks! @Tennessee Vol You're the best...

I looked high and low for the coupon. Even asked cs if they could see it in my account but apparently they cannot see our coupon codes.

It is possible that I missed this. My glasses are still not back. Apparently the tint was screwed up again!!! and no eta as of yet. I'm bumbling around with a very old pair of readers in the meantime. 

This may be a bit of a surprise. 🤭😯🙂 I  also ordered the Cherry TS too. I found the older TS thread talking about the scent plus all of the current chat invited additional thoughts. What the heck. I'll give it a try too. We will definitely have to compare our impressions. I did hear Denis make a reference to Tom Ford's Lost Cherry, which I know you have. So this could be interesting. 🍒🍒🍒

Valued Contributor

@rochelleS it’s 186363 good till 9/30 and multi use. Does not apply to clearance items but sale is OK.
Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 That code doesn't work for me - it must be assigned to your account.  Not everyone can use it.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I was out of commission yesterday so catching up now.  The only product I might be interested in this visit is the Jatamansi Scalp Serum.  

@Chi-town girl and anyone else that has used the scalp serum, does it make hair grow faster or add volume/thickness?  Usually products that promise volume really don't give me much but I would love more thickness/fullness.  I don't want my hair to grow faster as that just means grey showing sooner!

Also, for anyone that bought the 3oz size what did you pay for it?  I know not $68!

@sueinsf - the scalp serum is not a hair growth product. It's beneficial for volumizing and reducing hair breakage.

I'm glad they brought a supersize at a fab price. I bought 2 and it looks like it sold out. Tweak'd had a very good day yesterday bc the offered excellent values and free shipping