Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Haircare - HSN TS Wednesday 9/14

@rochelleS - I LOVE the wig in can volume spray. It was a bit of a learning curve for me. Make sure to watch presentation for application. And don't forget to shake shake shake

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I'm interested in the Honey Lux scent. Can you share what it smells like? Is there an actual honey scent? Anything else? Or is this based on the ingredients used? I'm interested in the body cream but any and all comments are appreciated. 🐝🍯🐝

Esteemed Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS - I LOVE the wig in can volume spray. It was a bit of a learning curve for me. Make sure to watch presentation for application. And don't forget to shake shake shake

@Chi-town girl 

Love your enthusiasm! I'm looking forward to trying this "wig in a can too."

Has this been an easily accessible product? Wondering if I should pick up the duo or another Rise n Shine kit. I did hear Denis mention supply issues with aluminum, ie the can. Whatcha think?

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

Love your enthusiasm! I'm looking forward to trying this "wig in a can too."

Has this been an easily accessible product? Wondering if I should pick up the duo or another Rise n Shine kit. I did hear Denis mention supply issues with aluminum, ie the can. Whatcha think?

@rochelleS - I bought the duo at the event price $35 which I also bought in June

But I heard Denis say last night the next reorder of inventory may not hit HSN until April. I have 2 in stash and 2 more just ordered so that should be good for me until next Spring

The good event pricing is when I shop so you might want to get another of the Rise and Shine kits. That's a very nice kit. The scent and performance of Rise and Shine is excellent!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I'm interested in the Honey Lux scent. Can you share what it smells like? Is there an actual honey scent? Anything else? Or is this based on the ingredients used? I'm interested in the body cream but any and all comments are appreciated. 🐝🍯🐝

@rochelleS - I haven't tried HoneyLux so I can't comment on it. I think @nada54 has used it?

Esteemed Contributor

ORDERED IT TOO CHI AND ROCHELLE EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 2 CANS IN STOCK.  IT IS SUCH A LIGHT NON-STICKY HAIRSPRAY AND THE DUO IS A GREAT DEAL!

THINK NADA54 HAS HAD THE HONEY TOO, SO MAYBE SHE WILL CHIME IN MORE ON THE SCENT.

I HAD ORDERED THE CHERRY ON TOP TENN, AND SENT IT BACK BECAUSE IT SMELLED NOTHING LIKE CHERRIES!  HAHA!!  BUT AS WE ALL ALWAYS SAY SCENT IS A PERSONAL CHOICE, SO GIVE IT A TRY.

OFF TO RUN A FEW ERRANDS AND THAN MY SIS IS COMING OVER FOR A LITTLE SPA AFTERNOON.  FUN!

WILL CERTAINLY CHECK IN TO SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE NEW.

DIMITRI ON AT 2PM CHI, BUT I AM SURE YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

HE WAS ALSO ON WITH VALERIE THIS MORNING.

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Yes I did chime in to Rochelle on another thread about the Honey-lux scent.   It was Weezer who had described it to me as  ' Just what you think honey would smell like'   and that is exactly right.  Pretty in a nature sort of way.   Not good at describing scents.   I like it.  I don't love it.  I love summer apricot   but that is not a choice.     Have fun with your sister@weezer111 !   a spa day sounds so cool!

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl @weezer111 @rochelleS @Tennessee Vol  and everyone else here:

Did you all see the BIG can of the Fiber ZXL (wig in a can) that was next to the 2 pack? Is this a special size or is it the new product called "Wig in a Can" that Denis said is coming out later in honor of Amy?

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

Did you all see the BIG can of the Fiber ZXL (wig in a can) that was next to the 2 pack? Is this a special size or is it the new product called "Wig in a Can" that Denis said is coming out later in honor of Amy?

@FiddleDeeDee  I didn't see the Big can but maybe it is the special edition for Amy . He mentioned it last night! I thought he said it was being named 'Mr Big Wig'?

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FiddleDeeDee wrote:

@nada54 - I didn't see the Big can but maybe it is the special edition for Amy . He mentioned it last night! I thought he said it was being named 'Mr Big Wig'?

@Chi-town girl  I heard that name "Mr. Big Wig" as well. He was talking about so many things involving this product, Amy, "Wig in a Can" (you won't find it under that name he informed everyone, lol), bringing out a new product in honor of Amy and  I know "Wig" is in the name. Well, we'll just have to wait. Can you imagine if it's even BETTER than the original?!

"Coming to ya from Florida"