Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Haircare - HSN TS Wednesday 9/14

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol 

Yep, the three items I purchased were all the Jatamansi. 

I spent a few hours reading about the Jatamansi root and it's benefits last night. It was quite interesting and has been used successfully for years and years. There's alot of DIY recipes for scalp treatments along with a plethora of ready to use products available on line. Certainly piqued my curiosity, so I'll give the Tweak'd products a try.

Trusted Contributor

And so, I've added more things and place another 2 orders. I found that some items I had on autoship from their last TS visit are CHEAPER so I cancelled the old ones and added them back in at the lower cost.

Did the Cleansing Hair treament in the JAR come in any other scent other than the origianl? Not the scrub or the oil but the cleasning treatment? TIA!

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Honored Contributor

I just recently opened a supersize of the Chuiri Butter, so have no need of this TSV because it'll last me quite awhile.  

I just wanted to mention, I have never gotten lather from any of Denis' products that he claims lathers with water.  I'm beginning to think it's my hard water.  I'm looking at getting a filter for my shower.  I've been wanting one for awhile anyways since the hard water builds up on hair and I wanted one that would also take out the chlorine to save my color.  Problem was I had brushed nickel faucets with gold accents and all I could find was chrome.  Now, I'm finding more brushed nickel, so I think I'm going to try one.

Valued Contributor

If anyone like the honey lux or coco nutty shampoo an conditioner, hsn has the supersize set for $59 in those scents only. I’m working through above the clouds shampoo/conditioner but I may try honey lux, I think I need something more hydrating.

I ordered the TS in jatamansi as well as the supersize jatamansi serum.

Check the header on the hsn site, I had a $10 off $50 coupon code.
Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

I spent a few hours reading about the Jatamansi root and it's benefits last night. It was quite interesting and has been used successfully for years and years. There's alot of DIY recipes for scalp treatments along with a plethora of ready to use products available on line. Certainly piqued my curiosity, so I'll give the Tweak'd products a try.

@rochelleS 

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up at 3:30 and watched the Tweak'd show that I had recorded. Ended up ordering another Jatamansi Scalp Serum.

@Chi-town girl 

I remember reading that you currently use the scalp serum,  do you find that it makes your hair oily or flat? I guess it depends on the amount of serum that you apply. You might have already given a review on this product but I just don't remember. Thanks!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

If you have the Cherry on Top scent what do you think of the fragrance? I'm thinking about getting it too and appreciate your comments if you have it. Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  I was initially pissy about it because I THOUGHT it would be a cupcake with vanilla and cherry scent. It is not. Someone on the forum mentioned that and yeah, I complained.

Then it arrived and....WOW. I LOVE the scent. Now, I'm not a good one to ask, lol, because I HATE floral, green, sweet scents. They smell like cat pee on me. THIS just smells good. There is a slight cherry note but It's not sweet, it's not green, it's not spicy, it just smells good and when close to people they say 'you smell SO GOOD!".  

It's not light, not fresh but it is, not a clean soapy scent yet it's refreshing and smells good. See, I stink at this. 

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

Thanks for your description! You did a great job describing the scent.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tennessee Vol 

I ordered x2 of the Jatamansi Scalp Serum earlier yesterday. We'll all be trying our new Jatamansi products at the same time. More Happy Hair is on the way. 🤞🤗🤞

And I couldn't sleep either and purchased this 4 pc Rise n Shine kit @Chi-town girl  mentioned. Especially interested in trying the volumizing hair spray product. I'd like to give the body cream a try too. Thinking the HoneyLux if I can get some specific feedback on the fragrance.

Screenshot_20220914-090539_Chrome.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Tennessee Vol 

@rochelleS 

I couldn't sleep last night so I got up at 3:30 and watched the Tweak'd show that I had recorded. Ended up ordering another Jatamansi Scalp Serum.

@Chi-town girl 

I remember reading that you currently use the scalp serum,  do you find that it makes your hair oily or flat? I guess it depends on the amount of serum that you apply. You might have already given a review on this product but I just don't remember. Thanks!

@Tennessee Vol - the scalp serum is not greasy at all. I think Denis did a good informative presentation last night regarding usage and benefits

I also ordered 2 😁 it's been out of stock for months and I am thrilled to see the value of the supersized 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri