Honored Contributor

Tweak'd Haircare - HSN TS Wednesday 9/14

[ Edited ]

Tweak'd Haircare - All On Free Shipping

WED SEP 14

12:00a ET

TS item is posted, but the "under $40" event pricing is not yet activated

The Jatamansi Root set is new! Other options: Cherry On Top, HoneyLux, Amber Vanilla

New! Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Jatamansi Hair Treatment & Chiuri Styler

811-578
Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Jatamansi Hair Treatment & Chiuri Styler

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Jatamansi Hair Treatment & Chiuri Styler

What It IsThis supersize duo can help you get the hair you've always wanted, no matter your hair type. The multi-tasking Cleansing Hair Treatment Masque and Limitless Supercreme Styler is your easy in-shower and post-shower styling routine.
What You Get
  • 12 fl. oz. Limitless Supercreme Styler 16 fl. oz. Volumizing Cleansing Treatment Masque
What It DoesLimitless Supercreme Styler
  • Features Certifed Organic and Wild Harvested Jatamansi Root Oil and Jatamansi Root Extract (INCI: Nardostachys Jatamansi Root Oil, Nardostachys Jatamansi Rhizome/Root Extract) and Certified Organic, Wild Harvested Chiuri Butter (INCI: Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter) from Himalayan Mountains, Nepal
  • Helps temporarily improve the look of hair volume
  • Provides a soft or hard hold
  • Can be used on wet or dry hair
  • Helps to temporarily improve the look of hair volume, temporarily repairs dry hair, conditions, reduce frizz and define curls plus temporarily helps to moisturize dry scalps thanks to known moisturizing ingredients including Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chiuri Butter (INCI: Bassia Butyracea Seed Butter) and Olive Oil Extract (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract)
Cleansing Hair Treatment Masque
  • Contains cleansing agents to wash away dirt, oil and product build-up
  • Multi-tasking formula replaces hair beauty treatment, shampoo, conditioner and more
  • Features Certified Organic and Wild Harvested Jatamansi Root Oil and Jatamansi Root Extract (INCI: Nardostachys Jatamansi Root Oil, Nardostachys Jatamansi Rhizome/Root Extract) from Himalayan Mountains, Nepal
  • Temporarily helps repair dry hair, reduces the look of frizz, conditions hair, defines curls and moisturizes dry scalps thanks to known moisturizing ingredients Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Vera (INCI: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract), Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer and Olive Oil Extract (INCI: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract)
  • Contains Colloidal Oatmeal, AHAs (Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid), and a BHA (Salicylic Acid) to temporarily help exfoliate dead surface skin cells on the scalp

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Haircare - HSN TS Wednesday 9/14

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Will update soon once details are available 

WED SEP 14

THANK YOU!!  I only use the Volumizing scrub on my hair.  The stuff is amazing and my color takes quite some time to fade.  I'm on autoship for it and QVC had the supersize on sale a couple of months ago and I bought 4 of them.  LOL.  I would love to get on autoship for the supersize.  Keeping fingers crossed they sell it on Wednesday!

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Will update soon once details are available 

WED SEP 14

THANK YOU!!  I only use the Volumizing scrub on my hair.  The stuff is amazing and my color takes quite some time to fade.  I'm on autoship for it and QVC had the supersize on sale a couple of months ago and I bought 4 of them.  LOL.  I would love to get on autoship for the supersize.  Keeping fingers crossed they sell it on Wednesday!

@Qshopper1991 - I too use/love the Volumizing Scrub. I have several of the 'supersized' tubs in my stash

I'm hoping the Jatamansi Scalp Serum is restocked 

And for an event price for the 'wig in the can' This twofer was event priced $35 in June

Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack 2XL Fiber Lift Volume Spray

627-024
Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack 2XL Fiber Lift Volume Spray

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

It’s a 16oz cleansing treatment and coordinating 12oz (SCENTED) Chiuri butter in
Amber Vanilla
Jatamansi Root
Cherry on Top
Honeylux
Under $40! ❤️
Trusted Contributor

I totally forgot I have that!  I need to start using it.  Do you use it?  Is it good?

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
It’s a 16oz cleansing treatment and coordinating 12oz (SCENTED) Chiuri butter in
Amber Vanilla
Jatamansi Root
Cherry on Top
Honeylux
Under $40! ❤️

Thank you @Ilovelife123 - I thought the Jatamansi Root was just a few treatment products.

Now there is a Jatamansi cleansing product and Churri butter too??? 

Honored Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I totally forgot I have that!  I need to start using it.  Do you use it?  Is it good?

@Qshopper1991 - which product?

Esteemed Contributor

THANKS CHI!

WILL BE WATCHING FOR SURE!

Respected Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
Amber Vanilla
Jatamansi Root
Cherry on Top
Honeylux
Under $40! ❤️

If this is the TS then it will be a pass for me (which is fine, because I have enough Tweak'd on hand).  I've used the chiuri butter (still have some) and I think it's ok but nothing special.  Interested to know if the balm might work better for me.

But I'm curious to hear about the Jatamansi Root.

Respected Contributor

Such great products!