Valued Contributor

I ordered the Tewak'd Restore (the one in the tub and a styling spray with it). It is on extended delivery, won't ship until July 31, is it worth the wait?

Need to know, because if not I will just cancel.  Didn't know it was extended delivery when I ordered it. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Hair

[ Edited ]

Well, of course you will get varying opinions and only you can decide for yourself. As you know, what works well for one person may be horrible for another.

I personally love the tub restore/dhatelo and think it is worth it but that is just me. 

Honored Contributor

I also ordered that set but saw when the order went through that it was on extended delivery. It didn't matter to me because I have plenty of surplus to use until it arrives. Thanks for the input @HappyDaze.  I hope I will have similar results as you and will be glad that I waited.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Well, of course you will get varying opinions and only you can decide for yourself. As you know, what works well for one person may be horrible for another.

I personally love the tub restore/dhatelo and think it is worth it but that is just me. 

Yes, I agree with you, all beauty and fashion etc is very personal and what one person loves someone else will tell you it is the worse thing!  I used to use some of his Ojon products that I really liked.  It has realy good reviews and I just wanted to know what others thought. I thought it was interesting to put it on dry hair first and then get in the shower.  I will probably try it, it was a good price and a lot of people like it.  Thanks for your opinion

Esteemed Contributor

Is QVC now

selling the  Tweak'd products?

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Is QVC now

selling the  Tweak'd products?

I don't think they do. In the future w/ the HSN/QVC deal, I'm interested to see if there will be products cross over.

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Yes, I agree with you, all beauty and fashion etc is very personal and what one person loves someone else will tell you it is the worse thing!  I used to use some of his Ojon products that I really liked.  It has realy good reviews and I just wanted to know what others thought. I thought it was interesting to put it on dry hair first and then get in the shower.  I will probably try it, it was a good price and a lot of people like it.  Thanks for your opinion

You don't have to do it that way but you get the most benefits that way.

Super Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

I ordered the Tewak'd Restore (the one in the tub and a styling spray with it). It is on extended delivery, won't ship until July 31, is it worth the wait?

Need to know, because if not I will just cancel.  Didn't know it was extended delivery when I ordered it. 

I am a first time user and I LOVE it! I have already noticed a huge improvement in my hair texture. I even received compliments on my hair. It feels thicker and is definitely smoother, I have had no frizz since I started tweak-d. I think it is worth the wait.

Regular Contributor

Re: Tweak'd Hair

[ Edited ]

I ordered the TS last week. I guess I didn't check the ingredients very carefully and I am surprised to find soluable/hydrolyzed collagen in the Restore cleanser as well as the varying face/body creams. There is also an ingredient in the 2X spray derived from pearls (oysters). As a vegetarian and someone who tries to buy cruely free, I won't use these items and will return. I did try t.hem before rereading the ingredient list on both HSN and the containers and really liked them.

Honored Contributor

I ordered it and saw the thing about extended delivery but mine shipped with all the other products...I received it last week. 

Tried the Restore for the first time; impressed!!