Honored Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I am watching the presentation now for the shampoo.  Kristin did say therir hair was OVER STYLED just to show you how mch volume you can get.

Does anyone know, if you go on Auto Delivery can you switch up the scents.  They havent said...

I agree with your statement @MrsCat21 .  The vendor is just showing us the potential of volume that his product produces.  I don't think he thinks the audience is wanting to duplicate the look.  

Valued Contributor

The woman with the white hair clearly has thinning as you can see her scalp from the back view in the before shot. You can't see it in the after because of the way they styled her hair. I loved the Tweakd products because it does add good volume to my hair. That along with the Rogaine I have been using for over a year now. I'm thrilled with the results in my hair thanks to these 2 products. And no I don't style my hair in a big poof.

Honored Contributor

That ridiculous bouffant/Peggy Bundy look is a purposeful over-exaggeration.  But why do it??  If the product truly works for the majority of women (not just women with naturally super-thick hair like the models shown), why not show something more realistic and attractive?  Those models' hair just looks silly. 

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I have not seen that big hair since the 60's and that is where it should stay!!

@Katcat1  Its downright comical.  Best part of the whole day.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

P.S. his products sell, so people aren't that put off by the big hair.(professionally styled per captions)

Respected Contributor

I don't know why everyone's so shocked and put off by the big hairstyles on the Tweak'd shows.  Nick Chavez styled his models the same way when he was on. The big hair is just to show how much volume the products give.  And as someone who's struggled with thin limp hair all my life, this is a big selling point.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper totally agree!  I know they were trying to show how much volume you can get,  but seeing those hairstyles really turned me off!  Just funny looking.