Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d HSN TS / Sat 6/25

Sone event pricing is now posted - this is $40 for 15 oz.  4 scents including Above the Clouds. I would have liked to also see this in the Tulipia scent, but it's not an option

Tweak'd by Nature Rescue Cream - Cherry on Top

805-675

Tweak'd by Nature Rescue Cream - Cherry on Top

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This might be the TS - Supersized Conditioner + Scalp Scrub $40

Auto Ship option

4 scents: Amber Vanilla, Wild Summer Apricot, Above the Clouds and NEW Cherry on Top

Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Cherry on Top Scrub & Conditioner AS

801-528
Tweak'd by Nature Supersize Cherry on Top Scrub & Conditioner AS

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Chi   Have you ever used the rescue cream?     I really wish they would just post the TS now.   I am impatient!   haha   

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Chi   Have you ever used the rescue cream?     I really wish they would just post the TS now.   I am impatient!   haha   

@nada54 - I have not tried the rescue cream yet, but I think I will be now...I'm going to order the TS which includes the rescue cream and the shampoo in the Cherry on Top scent

Have read good reviews for the rescue cream - it's supposedly a head to toe cream -- face, neck/décolleté, body, feet. It's supposed to be good as a facial primer under makeup

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was the conditioner and scrub?    either way I want them!  hahaah   

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I thought it was the conditioner and scrub?    either way I want them!  hahaah   

Oh, DUH! Yes, the TS is Conditioner + Scrub!

So I might be placing 4-5 orders 🤪: the TS+Shampoo+Rescue Cream+Wig in Can.

I will also buy the scalp serum treatment if it's restocked 

Trusted Contributor

I think they are messing with me.   I just went to look at it   the conditoner/scrub and it says its sold out.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

I think they are messing with me.   I just went to look at it   the conditoner/scrub and it says its sold out.

Same for me.  I'm sure they're saving them for later release tonight.  

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

@nada54   I do use the rescue cream. It's one of my favorites.  You can even use it as a facial moisturizer, but just a little and press it in. 

Trusted Contributor

I was really hoping to not have to stay up until midnight.....But I really will.