Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak’d HSN TS / Sat 6/25

@nada54  - I am still surprised at the killer deal I scored at Q recently during a late night Tweak'd show.

Dennis was flabbergasted bc the pricing was CRAZY GOOD! 

I grabbed this twofer of the supersized tubs of scrub for... $30!!!! Only 2 scents were offered so it was limited stock - I bought the Honey Lux.

It was delivered a couple days ago, perfectly packaged. And both tubs are sealed. Dennis said these 2 tubs are at least 1 year  supply and unopened will be good for 3 years

Check out the item...regular price is back and it's $135 😲 HSN has the single supersized scrub priced at $90. Boy did I get a STEAL  at $30 for 2 😍

A487664

Tweak'd by Nature Super-Size Hair Volumizing Scrub w/Bag

Includes:

• Two 16-oz Super-Size Volumizing Scrubs
  • Bag

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

You got so lucky!   I love the honey-lux!    its awsome.

Honored Contributor

I added this to my cart - tracking it for event pricing. 4 scent options; I want the Tulipia 

Tweak'd by Nature 2-piece Rescue Cream Home and Go Set

805-066

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I added this to my cart - tracking it for event pricing. 4 scent options; I want the Tulipia 

805-066

I have that in my wishlist as well, @Chi-town girl but in the Above the Clouds.  It was on sale not that long ago at about $10 off, so maybe it will be again during the event.  If it isn't too floral, I would probably like the Tulipia too.

Esteemed Contributor

LOVED READING YOUR POSTS CHI AND NADA54!

ENJOY YOUR TWEAK'D PURCHASES AND CONGRADS TO YOU NADA54!  YOU DESERVE IT!!

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

805-066

I have that in my wishlist as well, @Chi-town girl but in the Above the Clouds.  It was on sale not that long ago at about $10 off, so maybe it will be again during the event.  If it isn't too floral, I would probably like the Tulipia too.

@sueinsf - the Tulipia is not a distinct floral. I love it!

Honored Contributor

@nada54 @sueinsf @weezer111  and Tweak'd fans - I am looking for TS info and new items + event offers. Nothing yet, but soon!

Typically when there is a new scent, it's featured as one of the TS options. There might be a supersized set of the shampoo + conditioner that includes the new Cherry on Top scent - just a guess!

Trusted Contributor

Chi   Oh I hope so!   Been doing what you said    put in my cart and waiting it out.

Esteemed Contributor

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR TOO NADA54!  

THANKS ALWAYS TO OUR FRIEND CHI!

YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST AT POSTING SPECIALS AND DEALS!  WITH PICTURES AND DESCRIPTIONS TOO!!  XO

EXCITED!!!!

Honored Contributor

I see the 'wig in a can' is available now as a twofer. Hoping for reduced/event pricing. Current price = $45. I need a reorder so this is good timing!

Once I learned to use this properly, it's an amazing product for adding fullness  (must shake well, quick spritz at roots, especially with my long hair flipped over). 

Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack 2XL Fiber Lift Volume Spray

627-024
Tweak'd by Nature 2-pack 2XL Fiber Lift Volume Spray