Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak’d HSN TS / Sat 6/25

You are so lucky!    Mine are still packaging.   I also ordered some Wild summer apricot.   Can't wait to smell them all.   Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

You are so lucky!    Mine are still packaging.   I also ordered some Wild summer apricot.   Can't wait to smell them all.   Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

@nada54  - I was pleasantly surprised to see how quickly my Tweak'd orders have shipped!

My Skinn TS orders also shipped quickly and those will be delivered Monday

The fashion orders seem to take longer to ship, my fashion orders are still in packaging.

Hoping all of my orders are delivered before the holiday 🙏

I haven't tried the Summer Wild Apricot, wonder how it compares to the Peach. Please let me know. I'm going to try the Cherry as soon as it is delivered

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf  - I forgot to add - it's nice to try the rescue cream in unscented and that duo is an awesome price. The tube is a good size to toss in handbag makeup kit or travel kit. Getting 2 sets with the coupon 👍 I too am interested to try Above the Clouds scent. What a GREAT TS event  💗 I've place 4 orders so far 😛

@Chi-town girl I got both too!!  Decided not to wait until tomorrow.  If I really like the Tulipia I might switch my A/D at QVC for the shampoo and conditioner and try it in the Tulipia (not now -- like months from now but before the A/D expires).

I have to say, I was tempted on the TS but decided against it.  If it was just the shampoo and conditioner in the Wild Summer Apricot I would have been more tempted (instead I'll think about the Tulipia later in the year).  But maybe they will offer it again next summer or I'm sure there will be another new scent to try!  Will be very interested to hear what you and others think of the Cherry on Top.  Enjoy!

@sueinsf  - all of my Tweak'd orders have shipped!  EDD by mid week if no carrier issues! How about your orders?

@Chi-town girl  Mine are still in packaging. 

By the way, I saw you wondering about the Wild Summer Apricot scent.  I haven't tried the Peach and I haven't used the Wild Summer Apricot in a few years (I only tried the treatment in that 4 pack) but don't think they would be similar.  I remember it being more of a caramelly scent.  It's described as wild apricot, vanilla, pistachio, coconut, waffle cone and salted caramel.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf  - I forgot to add - it's nice to try the rescue cream in unscented and that duo is an awesome price. The tube is a good size to toss in handbag makeup kit or travel kit. Getting 2 sets with the coupon 👍 I too am interested to try Above the Clouds scent. What a GREAT TS event  💗 I've place 4 orders so far 😛

@Chi-town girl I got both too!!  Decided not to wait until tomorrow.  If I really like the Tulipia I might switch my A/D at QVC for the shampoo and conditioner and try it in the Tulipia (not now -- like months from now but before the A/D expires).

I have to say, I was tempted on the TS but decided against it.  If it was just the shampoo and conditioner in the Wild Summer Apricot I would have been more tempted (instead I'll think about the Tulipia later in the year).  But maybe they will offer it again next summer or I'm sure there will be another new scent to try!  Will be very interested to hear what you and others think of the Cherry on Top.  Enjoy!

@sueinsf  - all of my Tweak'd orders have shipped!  EDD by mid week if no carrier issues! How about your orders?

@Chi-town girl  Mine are still in packaging. 

By the way, I saw you wondering about the Wild Summer Apricot scent.  I haven't tried the Peach and I haven't used the Wild Summer Apricot in a few years (I only tried the treatment in that 4 pack) but don't think they would be similar.  I remember it being more of a caramelly scent.  It's described as wild apricot, vanilla, pistachio, coconut, waffle cone and salted caramel.

@sueinsf  - I have the Peach from a previous TS, and it's nice but it barely smells like Peach to me. @nada54  Was asking about the Wild Apricot

It dawned on me that typically Denis offers the replenishing mist in coordinating scents, but it wasn't offered in the new Cherry. I don't think the mist was presented or promoted this past visit in any scent

And I think Denis said during one of the shows that I watched that his scents are highly rated; he is working on a parfum/fragrance line

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl Just curious to hear what you think of the rescue cream?  

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf - my rescue cream order was delayed and just delivered. Haven't tried it yet. Have you tried it? 

Did you buy anything from the Perlier Italy show? 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf - my rescue cream order was delayed and just delivered. Haven't tried it yet. Have you tried it? 

@Chi-town girl I received mine but haven't opened them yet.  I didn't buy anything from the Perlier show.  Did you?  I did, however, try that set from Beekman with the Bloom Cream and the Electric Daisy Peptide serum.  Haven't decided yet what I think of the serum -- the consistency is not quite what I expected - it's a very thick gel. I've actually been using it first and then mixing my Skinn oils with the Bloom Cream and using that afterwards.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl I received mine but haven't opened them yet.  I didn't buy anything from the Perlier show.  Did you?  I did, however, try that set from Beekman with the Bloom Cream and the Electric Daisy Peptide serum.  Haven't decided yet what I think of the serum -- the consistency is not quite what I expected - it's a very thick gel. I've actually been using it first and then mixing my Skinn oils with the Bloom Cream and using that afterwards.

Hi @sueinsf - it takes longer than 20 days to really test drive beauty treatment products - it's why I like to try new during extended holiday return event. Thanks for your review of the Beekman products. I'm probably going to wait to try it later in the year 

I bought 2 of the black rice Perlier products they offered for the Italy event. The supersized eye serum which I am already using for pm, and the retinol face cream bc it was priced as a steall. 

Will tag you when I get a chance to try the Tweak'd rescue cream