Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak’d HSN TS / Sat 6/25

HAHA SUEINSF!

TRIED TELLING MYSELF THE SAME THING, BUT THE DEAL WAS TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT AND HAPPY SHOPPING WITH WHATEVER YOU DECIDE ON!!

Trusted Contributor

Jen thank you for the email! I got the $50 off $99!!! It’s like a BOGO TS! Worked on my husband’s account too! YAY!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123   You are most welcome! YAY!

Trusted Contributor

It works on my mom’s account, too! I’m saving that one to see if they load any new stuff at midnight! You are THE BEST!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Ilovelife123   I only have the one accocunt, but I may make my husband open one for this.  You're welcome!

Trusted Contributor

@Jen44, I forgot to tag you! THANK YOU AGAIN!
Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I added this to my cart - tracking it for event pricing. 4 scent options; I want the Tulipia 

Tweak'd by Nature 2-piece Rescue Cream Home and Go Set

805-066

I have that in my wishlist as well, @Chi-town girl but in the Above the Clouds.  It was on sale not that long ago at about $10 off, so maybe it will be again during the event.  If it isn't too floral, I would probably like the Tulipia too.

@Chi-town girl I know you're thinking of getting the Cherry on Top (or maybe already got?) the big tub on sale, but I just saw that they dropped the price of this kit to $25, if you wanted to try it in the Tulipia.

If I were to get one in Above the Clouds and one in Tulipia, I'd get 16.5 oz total of product (including 6oz of the unscented/fragrance free).  With my $10 off $50 coupon it would be $40, so actually a better deal than the tub at 15.75 oz and I'd get 3 different products to try (which I would prefer) and also would have the second tube I could hold and open later.  Of course, I don't need all that but I am curious to try both fragrances in the cream.  I've definitely wondered how this would be as an eye cream and think the fragrance free might be better for that.  I remember when Denis showed the shampoos on QVC he said you could also use it on your body, so theoretically I could use this as a body cream with my ATC shampoo as a body cleanser (and you could with Tulipia). Something to think about... Do I sound like I'm trying to convince myself??  lol.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I added this to my cart - tracking it for event pricing. 4 scent options; I want the Tulipia 

805-066

I have that in my wishlist as well, @Chi-town girl but in the Above the Clouds.  It was on sale not that long ago at about $10 off, so maybe it will be again during the event.  If it isn't too floral, I would probably like the Tulipia too.

@Chi-town girl I know you're thinking of getting the Cherry on Top (or maybe already got?) the big tub on sale, but I just saw that they dropped the price of this kit to $25, if you wanted to try it in the Tulipia.

If I were to get one in Above the Clouds and one in Tulipia, I'd get 16.5 oz total of product (including 6oz of the unscented/fragrance free).  With my $10 off $50 coupon it would be $40, so actually a better deal than the tub at 15.75 oz and I'd get 3 different products to try (which I would prefer) and also would have the second tube I could hold and open later.  Of course, I don't need all that but I am curious to try both fragrances in the cream.  I've definitely wondered how this would be as an eye cream and think the fragrance free might be better for that.  I remember when Denis showed the shampoos on QVC he said you could also use it on your body, so theoretically I could use this as a body cream with my ATC shampoo as a body cleanser (and you could with Tulipia). Something to think about... Do I sound like I'm trying to convince myself??  lol.

@sueinsf  - I just got home and this is a great update!!!

I just ordered this Tulipia/ unscented rescue cream set at the new event price.

Used the $10 coupon for the Cherry TS + shampoo @weezer111 @nada54 

And...now they have Free Shipping on everything! 🙃

I have some fashion clearance items on my wishlist that I need to review...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf  - I forgot to add - it's nice to try the rescue cream in unscented and that duo is an awesome price. The tube is a good size to toss in handbag makeup kit or travel kit. Getting 2 sets with the coupon 👍 I too am interested to try Above the Clouds scent. What a GREAT TS event  💗 I've place 4 orders so far 😛

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf  - I forgot to add - it's nice to try the rescue cream in unscented and that duo is an awesome price. The tube is a good size to toss in handbag makeup kit or travel kit. Getting 2 sets with the coupon 👍 I too am interested to try Above the Clouds scent. What a GREAT TS event  💗 I've place 4 orders so far 😛

@Chi-town girl I got both too!!  Decided not to wait until tomorrow.  If I really like the Tulipia I might switch my A/D at QVC for the shampoo and conditioner and try it in the Tulipia (not now -- like months from now but before the A/D expires).

I have to say, I was tempted on the TS but decided against it.  If it was just the shampoo and conditioner in the Wild Summer Apricot I would have been more tempted (instead I'll think about the Tulipia later in the year).  But maybe they will offer it again next summer or I'm sure there will be another new scent to try!  Will be very interested to hear what you and others think of the Cherry on Top.  Enjoy!