Respected Contributor

I see that Dennis Simioni is scheduled tonight.  Has anyone tried his new line Tweak'd?  

Would like to try a couple of his items, but suspect they may be too heavy for short hair.  Don't need all that conditioning.

Comments?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

I see that Dennis Simioni is scheduled tonight.  Has anyone tried his new line Tweak'd?  

Would like to try a couple of his items, but suspect they may be too heavy for short hair.  Don't need all that conditioning.

Comments?

@pommom  My hair’s short and I don’t find find it too heavy. My white/grey hair needs lots of conditioning.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd - Anyone Try?

[ Edited ]

I like the Above The Clouds formula. I also have the Peaches & Cream & Tribal Chocolate. I use it all over my hair sometimes.

Most of the time I put it in the end half of my hair for 5-10 mins before I jump in the shower. I rinse it out & wash with what shampoo I feel like using. I don't always use the same shampoo because my hair does better when I don't use the same shampoo.

I did not care for his cleansing products in the can. Did not work for my hair. I like these in the tube plus he has others I have not tried. 

HSN has a mini set for One Day Only right now for $26.95 with free S&H. It includes the below.

• 3 fl. oz. Tribal Chocolate Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • 3 fl. oz. Wild Summer Apricot Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • 3 fl. oz. Peaches and Fresh Cream Cleansing Hair Treatment
  • 3 fl. oz. Above the Clouds Cleansing Hair Treatment
Respected Contributor

@pommom   I have used and really like his products.  They don't weigh my very fine, thin, curly hair down.   But, I'm going to send back my most recent purchase because the fragrance is just too strong for me.  It's the Wild Summer Apricot.  

One of his products that I don't want to be without is his RISE & SHINE Revitalizing Hair Treatment Mist with Rhassoul.  I use it on damp hair, along with at least one other product, before styling.

Valued Contributor

Hi

I have been using Joyce Giraud shampoos but I need to switch. I am 71 with color treated very short hair. I hink it may be thinning a bit on top  abut grows in length as I need to cut every month. I was going to try tweak-d and attempted to contact Dennis or his team on the Tweak-d facebook. I did that in May and can see that it was read. however....NO RESPONSE. There are so many products that I would like to speak to one of their CS people for advice but it seems there is no # available. I would also like info on the body and face creams.

I have contacted HSN CS and explained this to them so I await their reply. If anyone can offer a # to contact them or suggestions for shampoo/conditioner/styling/ or face and body cream (or oil) I would appreciste. TX so much

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak'd - Anyone Try?

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz

Thanks for the tip!  I ordered the One Day Only.

To be clear - you shampoo with your choice of product after using these formulas?  I read the "How to Use" and it doesn't make mention of doing it this way.  It does state to use 2x week and one's choice of shampoo the remainder of the time.  Also, since I have a pixie cut, would I use it all over?  

Appreciate your help.  TIA

PS - Applied $10 in Spendable Kash!!!  Smiley Very Happy

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I love many of his products especially the Dhatelo Restore. It's purpose to help with loss of hair which fortunately I don't have. However, my hair is so thick, wavy and coarse. This gives me shine and smooths my hair. 

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

@Nightowlz

Thanks for the tip!  I ordered the One Day Only.

To be clear - you shampoo with your choice of product after using these formulas?  I read the "How to Use" and it doesn't make mention of doing it this way.  It does state to use 2x week and one's choice of shampoo the remainder of the time.  Also, since I have a pixie cut, would I use it all over?  

Appreciate your help.  TIA

PS - Applied $10 in Spendable Kash!!!  Smiley Very Happy

@pommom

I don't use it as it says to use it. I use it how it works best for my hair.

I would use it like it says when you get it to see how your hair does. 

Sometimes I apply in the end half of my hair then rinse & apply to all my hair & rinse again.

Other times I apply to end half of my hair for conditioning, rinse & shampoo with any shampoo I have. Sometimes I use Skinn Collagensis, Joyce Giruad, Maui Moisture Sea Minerals or Beekman YYT.

These are my favorite shampoos which I alternate using.

Just make sure when you use it to rub in your hands good before applying it. It does work better that way. Don't use more then it says. It's different from regular shampoo but it will clean you hair.