Trusted Contributor

I found a youtube video where a woman compared WEN to Tweak'd~ 

She said the 10 oz tube is about equivalent to the 32 oz bottle of WEN~ 

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal  WOW!  That's a big price difference.  The 10.5 oz tube I just saw on HSN is $27 w/free shipping.  The highly concentrated restore cleanser in the tub is 8 oz for $30.  I know it takes a very small amount.  WEN is $49 for a 32 oz.  Surprised.  I thought the cost would be more equal.

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine  the only saving grace is that when I buy it is usually in a kit /tsv/ special price ~ so its usually less ~ the last WEN tsv was $60 ~ for 2 32 oz cleansing conditoners  and a 12 oz replenishing  mist ~ 

But I do think that tweak'd may come out cheaper in the long run 

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

For those who haven't tried the Apricot scent, it's really soft and delicious.  Very natural. As with all his products it works great. 

Incredible set! Love, Both products. Reordered more. My hair dehydrated and scalp felt irritated, used as directed, then showered following routine. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@brandiwine wrote:

For those who haven't tried the Apricot scent, it's really soft and delicious.  Very natural. As with all his products it works great. 

Incredible set! Love, Both products. Reordered more. My hair dehydrated and scalp felt irritated, used as directed, then showered following routine. 

@Sweet_SerenityI should get mine Monday.  I can't wait to try it.  I received the TS Tweak'd from HSN and love it.  My hair still feels soft and clean after two days.  I haven't tried the oil treatment yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I received the Restore trio yesterday (shampoo, conditioner, balm) and tried them today. I'm very pleasantly surprised! My hair is frizzy, curly (in places) and somewhat dry. Any bit of wind will make it grow in volume and become very frizzy, no matter what I've used in the past. I was out in the wind today and wow - no frizz! I haven't had smooth hair like this in ages!

Honored Contributor

My husband likes Tweaked better than WEN, we had been buying it from HSN before he came back to the Q. I like my WEN, I don't care if it's more expensive.

Respected Contributor

Best selection is on HSN.  These are first class products all the way.  I ordered the face & body cream and so far I love it!  Don't need a special eye cream.  Don't like the container: it's a 5 oz container and the product is 4 oz.  Makes it look like to got cheated in product amount.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

What is the difference between the Restore and the Cleansing Treatment ? Or are they the same just named differntly ?

The restore cleansing treatment features dhatelo seed oil, the one referenced here features apricot kernel oil.  I believe they both do the same thing, and just have very different scents. I have them both and don't notice a difference, and in fact mix and match them (one as the pre-shower, the other as the in-shower).  I'd say the apricot scent is nicer for warm weather as it's lighter, as the dhatelo one is more woodsy and warm.

@Grouchomarx 

I appreciate the detailed information about both products. Dennis, Is right! First treatment experienced amazing results. Stocking up on A370823 not only love the results the scent as well. Yes, Rare Treasures is worthy accolades 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak'd A370823

[ Edited ]

anyone know what the shelf life is ?

just saw this

For in between RESTORE Cleansing Hair Treatments, use any of our Tweak-d Foaming Hair Cleansers & Conditioners.

I was just planning on using RESTORE ~ why would I need the others ?