Honored Contributor

Limited edition, Dennis's prices are reasonable. 

Respected Contributor

For those who haven't tried the Apricot scent, it's really soft and delicious.  Very natural. As with all his products it works great.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

For those who haven't tried the Apricot scent, it's really soft and delicious.  Very natural. As with all his products it works great.

I agree, the apricot is my favorite.  Very light, nice for spring and summer.

Trusted Contributor

What is the difference between the Restore and the Cleansing Treatment ? Or are they the same just named differntly ?

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

What is the difference between the Restore and the Cleansing Treatment ? Or are they the same just named differntly ?

The restore cleansing treatment features dhatelo seed oil, the one referenced here features apricot kernel oil.  I believe they both do the same thing, and just have very different scents. I have them both and don't notice a difference, and in fact mix and match them (one as the pre-shower, the other as the in-shower).  I'd say the apricot scent is nicer for warm weather as it's lighter, as the dhatelo one is more woodsy and warm.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak'd A370823

[ Edited ]

I bought the HSN todays value ~ I have used it once so far ~ and I feel like I may be able to replace my WEN ( after I use up my stash) 

I have long curly/wavy hair ~ how long do you think it would last ~ I am hoping that if I can swap this for my WEN ~ because I would use so much less than I do for WEN ~ and it would last longer and may be more cost effective 

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Cleansing is just what it says.  The Restore is more of a deep, conditioning treatment.  If you used Ojon in the tub, the Restore is more like that.  A tiny amount goes a long way.  You can also use it on dry hair and get amazing shine and stops flyaways.  My curly hair loves this stuff.

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

I bought the HSN todays value ~ I have used it once so far ~ and I feel like I may be able to replace my WEN ( after I use up my stash) 

I have long curly/wavy hair ~ how long do you think it would last ~ I am hoping that if I can swap this for my WEN ~ because I would use so much less than I do for WEN ~ and it would last longer and may be more cost effective 

I think this will go way farther than Wen. He always made a joke about the pumps and pumps needed from that other brand. I have also tried it (Wen), no go. This brand is way more cost effective.

Valued Contributor

I alternate Chavez,Taya,Callista etc.Recently I found in a closet a very old Ojon volumizing mousse.

I used it thinking it would be a mess,but it was too expensive to throw away.

With my surprise,it gave my thin hair tons of volume.I felt so beautiful.

Too bad Ojon was sold and the quality is not the same.

I am buying tons of Tweak from Qvc and Hsn.So if it gets sold too,I will have my supply.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I love the Apricot scent and I don't normally like apricot scented products.