Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

Is the scent still a strong earthy scent ?

Yes it is.  I find it a bit strong, but it's nice.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

dennis looks even better than he did years ago when he was on QVC.

would really like to try one or two of their products.

he has hair now.  he use to shave hishead

Respected Contributor

The cleansing treatment comes in a variety of scents, not sure about the TSV scent.  I didn't like the Ojon smell, but so far I have liked all of the Tweakd scents that I have tried.  None have been heavy and the scent dissipates quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

Tweak'd in the tub works nicely for me Woman Happy - the other items are just okay for me unfortunately.

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

Is the scent still a strong earthy scent ?

I heard him say it has a warm vanilla, amber  smell to it and that it would not compete with your own perfume. @CoastalGal 

I heard him say that but I also saw on HSN another product of his that is Vanilla Amber scent ~ so wondering if he got them mixed up 

Honored Contributor

I have a question...

When did Tweak-d come to HSN?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a question...

@SilleeMee   I'm pretty sure it was in 2014.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

Thanks @Tique .

Yikes, time flies!

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a question...

He only recently started talking about Ojon though.  I'm thinking it's because the line that he sold to Estee Lauder failed.  I'm glad though that he is now able to use it again.  

As far as scent goes, it is pretty strong as it was with his original Ojon.  I sorta felt like he was trying to hide the earthy smell of the product.  I would be happier without the strong perfume smell though.  I'm not in love with his cleansing products you put on dry hair.  I don't like the way it feels going on, and I often don't have the time to wait 5 minutes to get in the shower.  But, I do have the Restore conditoner.  

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a question...

He only recently started talking about Ojon though.  I'm thinking it's because the line that he sold to Estee Lauder failed.  I'm glad though that he is now able to use it again.  

As far as scent goes, it is pretty strong as it was with his original Ojon.  I sorta felt like he was trying to hide the earthy smell of the product.  I would be happier without the strong perfume smell though.  I'm not in love with his cleansing products you put on dry hair.  I don't like the way it feels going on, and I often don't have the time to wait 5 minutes to get in the shower.  But, I do have the Restore conditoner.  

"Ojon" is a trade name for  Caiaue Oil, unrelated to any one particular brand name. It's listed as "Ojon" in the ingredients listings. Various companies use it in their products.