Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak-D fans- great deal on HSN's TS tomorrow (7/22)

[ Edited ]

@Jen44 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jen44 wrote:

Are there any coupon codes that can be combined with this offer?  TIA.

There is a $10 off $50 order if you google it but that is the only one I know of.

Thanks.  I couldn't find any that would work.  I bought one of each through Discover deals and will get 5% back.  I hope I like them! 

I ended up canceling my order this morning.  I have tons of Wen.  I don't need another beauty "addiction". Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I use the Nourshing product and it gives my hair incredible shine! My hair has blonde highlights which is hard to maintain my shine. Another thing is my hair is wavy and coarse and then gives me nice smoothness. Currently, I am using the one in the tub. I think this is more economical because you use so very little. Also you can see when you are running out of the product.

Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Oddly, even though I have a credibility issue with Dennis, I like this product. It works for my hair.

I do get annoyed that I have to choose between more volume or no frizzies. Why can't I have both in one can? I also do not think there is much in the can. It has to come out as foam, so the can is big enough to look normal size, but I find it runs out fast.

Dennis makes me chuckle as he tries to get all his "claims" right.  He was rattling a whole lot of stats/numbers tonight, and stumbled a few times.  The lawyers at HSN have cleared him to say everything he says, but if you listen to him closely, the story and his claims are very similar to his Ojon story.  Only now instead of a rain forest nut, he has some fossil from the ground as his story platform to talk about, lol.

Whatever. I liked Ojon, but I actually like this product better. Probably because I am lazy. I slap it on my hair, Emjoi my legs, Dimitri my face with his new sryringe applied face mask....wander around or surf the iternet, and then jump in the shower, wash up, rinse everything off, and I am done is less time than I could ever imagine!

I also do not need to wash my hair more than every 3 days. Time saver!

His original price, at launch, was TWO cans for $29.00. Now it is only one can for $29.00. The Todays Value is $39.00 but you get 2 extra products, so today is a good price.

Actually his original launch was about a year ago and it was only one can. The recent two can deal was excellent! I was thankful for that since when I first bought it when it first came out a year ago it was at the $29 price but at least it was free shipping and I had a $5 off coupon.

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I use the Nourshing product and it gives my hair incredible shine! My hair has blonde highlights which is hard to maintain my shine. Another thing is my hair is wavy and coarse and then gives me nice smoothness. Currently, I am using the one in the tub. I think this is more economical because you use so very little. Also you can see when you are running out of the product.

Yeah, I really dislike the fact I can't tell how much I have left in that can! The one in the tub is great too though and you are right that stuff lasts forever since you use such a tiny amount.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Tricolor wrote:

Yeah, I really dislike the fact I can't tell how much I have left in that can! The one in the tub is great too though and you are right that stuff lasts forever since you use such a tiny amount.

I bought the restore (in the tub) duo recently and just used it the first time this morning. Wow! You need a very little, but it's effrective. And best- it rinses out of my medium thick hair fully! Denis's ojon ultra hydrating was the best for me, the results seem similar after 1 use. I'm buying the ts defintiely- but mrrebates is down right now. I'll try again soon! I love that hsn has free shipping on all beauty items today. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@gabstoomuch wrote:

Oddly, even though I have a credibility issue with Dennis, I like this product. It works for my hair.

I do get annoyed that I have to choose between more volume or no frizzies. Why can't I have both in one can? I also do not think there is much in the can. It has to come out as foam, so the can is big enough to look normal size, but I find it runs out fast.

Dennis makes me chuckle as he tries to get all his "claims" right.  He was rattling a whole lot of stats/numbers tonight, and stumbled a few times.  The lawyers at HSN have cleared him to say everything he says, but if you listen to him closely, the story and his claims are very similar to his Ojon story.  Only now instead of a rain forest nut, he has some fossil from the ground as his story platform to talk about, lol.

Whatever. I liked Ojon, but I actually like this product better. Probably because I am lazy. I slap it on my hair, Emjoi my legs, Dimitri my face with his new sryringe applied face mask....wander around or surf the iternet, and then jump in the shower, wash up, rinse everything off, and I am done is less time than I could ever imagine!

His original price, at launch, was TWO cans for $29.00. Now it is only one can for $29.00. The Todays Value is $39.00 but you get 2 extra products, so today is a good price.

Actually his original launch was about a year ago and it was only one can. The recent two can deal was excellent! I was thankful for that since when I first bought it when it first came out a year ago it was at the $29 price but at least it was free shipping and I had a $5 off coupon.

The reviews on the canned product were excellent, but I kept thinking back to how many times in the past that kind of packaging stopped working! I'm glad he created other products now. 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@gabstoomuch wrote:

The reviews on the canned product were excellent, but I kept thinking back to how many times in the past that kind of packaging stopped working! I'm glad he created other products now. 

My issue with the can, besides the obvious of not knowing how much is left, has been the top part you press down on. That stupid thing keeps popping off! That makes it harder to get the product out because it doesn't seem to align quite right after it pops off the first time. I haven't had any issues with the can itself clogging up, if that is what you mean?

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Adelina, I just responded to your email. Smiley Happy Have you tried tweak-d yet? I forgot if you had.  GET THE NOURISHING ONE! Smiley Happy

Yes, I have tried it before and liked it. I never got around to ordering more because I was waiting for a special value. I bought the Main Tame in the TS. I may get the Ultra Nourishing duo as well.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Contributor

THANK YOU for letting us know!  I just tuned in Denis is on now. I am defineitly getting both kits! I might give as gifts too, so these kits are perfect for that!  I loooove Tweak-d! 

Honored Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

THANK YOU for letting us know!  I just tuned in Denis is on now. I am defineitly getting both kits! I might give as gifts too, so these kits are perfect for that!  I loooove Tweak-d! 

you are welcome! Smiley Happy