Honored Contributor

Tweak-D fans- great deal on HSN's TS tomorrow (7/22)

[ Edited ]

Two kits to choose from each only $39.95 FREE shipping and 3 flex pays! Great deal!

Here is more info:

"We have created two kits, one is called "Mane Tame Duo with Restore Hair Treatment" which includes; Ultra Nourishing Self Cleansing Treatment, Tame-d Bye-Bye Frizz Flexible Finishing Mist and Restore-Mini Self Cleansing Hair Treatment.

Our second kit is our "Volumizing Duo with Restore Self Cleansing Hair Treatment" which includes; Rise and Shine Self Cleansing Treatment, 2XL Fibre Lift Dry Volumizing Spray and Restore-Mini Self Cleansing Hair Treatment!  Our Restore Mini or Restore "TO GO" is perfect for travelling or to share with a friend."

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak-D fans- great deal on HSN's TS tomorrow (7/22)

Hello! I purchased two of the tweek-D cleansers and the tub of concentrated cleanser/ conditioner. I have used about three times.....still on the fence about how I like the line. My hair just feels coated....I followed instructions. I feel I need to use shampoo every other time just to clean my scalp.
Frequent Contributor

Thanks so much for passing this along!  I do like these products and will definitely tune in Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@GemNBeautyMadness wrote:

Thanks so much for passing this along!  I do like these products and will definitely tune in Woman Very Happy

you are welcome! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@June2 wrote:
Hello! I purchased two of the tweek-D cleansers and the tub of concentrated cleanser/ conditioner. I have used about three times.....still on the fence about how I like the line. My hair just feels coated....I followed instructions. I feel I need to use shampoo every other time just to clean my scalp.

Hm I've never felt that but we are all different.

Regarding the tub product, you use just a tiny tiny bit, right? That stuff is super concentrated and even with long hair (to my tailbone) I only use about a quarter size. I could definitely see how that one may make your hair feel coated if you use too much.

HTH a little!

Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

does anyone know if it will be a free shipping beauty day? i was just going to post a topic but thought i ask on this one first. 

last time it was free shipping on orders of $75 or more all day. EXCITED!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

I can't take the smell!  It smells just like Ojon and even after rinsing gets the scent on my pillow case.  When ojon came out I thought the smell was due to "natural ingredient from the amazon."  Now I find out Denis picked the scent! 

Trusted Contributor

Do you think Dennis is offering an alternative to WEN?  

I still have Ojon products I can't part with , like the replenishing mist !!!!!! 

Honored Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Do you think Dennis is offering an alternative to WEN?  

I still have Ojon products I can't part with , like the replenishing mist !!!!!! 

LOL, I think Denis is offering a product, period. I am not sure why people always have to play WEN against the other products? I don't think he cares one way or the other about WEN, just looking for his own niche. I am not trying to be mean so please don't take it that way but just tired of the WEN vs [insert any other haircare line here] discussions. No other line gets compared to like WEN does and I just don't understand it.

And just to be clear, this product you use on DRY hair first so it is quite a bit different than the WEN concept.

Anyway, the nourishing one and the one in the black and pink tub are great products, imo. I have not tried the ancillary products he has out now because I don't really need them.

Trusted Contributor

I'm really happy that I saw this....Tweak-d is my favorite hair line right now and have all the products  except the mini's.

I'm really stocked up on it right now though.... I will be watching the demo's !

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~