Contributor

Re: Tweak-D fans- great deal on HSN's TS tomorrow (7/22)

I bought both packages today and I'm really excited to try ALL the products! I've used the cleansing treatments but I am super excited to try the volumizer and the hair spray and the Restore.  The Rise and Shine works SO WELL for me I cannot go back to shampoo!  

Honored Contributor

I tried Tweak'd when it first came to HSN.  I didn't care for it.  Today I saw the demo and the volumizing spray really impressed me so I ordered a can of it.  Fingers crossed.

Respected Contributor

I'm envious of those of you who love this!  I have the nourish.  I agree... don't love the delivery.  I honestly have no clue how much to use, or how much is in the can.  I love the idea of appliying to dry hair, letting it absorb all the nutrients, but I loose a lot of hair in the process.  And then, the smell.  It's really too overpowering for me, and it lingers throughout the day.  I'll finish what I have, but won't renew unless he does a version without fragrance.  Then I'd think about it, but would have to figure out how to use it without loosing all that hair.  I don't have that much to start with!

Respected Contributor

I have been interested in trying Tweak-D as an occasional alternative to the WEN products I adore.  Can anyone with experience with the products tell me approximately how many washes you get from one can? My hair is shoulder length and fine but also thick and curly.  Thanks!

Contributor

I also have shoulder length hair and one can usually lasts me over a month.  If your hair is curly I'd imagine you get tangles too...Tweak-d detangles beautifully! If you get their Mane tame-d kit you will get to try Restore as well which is AMAZING!

Esteemed Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

I also have shoulder length hair and one can usually lasts me over a month.  If your hair is curly I'd imagine you get tangles too...Tweak-d detangles beautifully! If you get their Mane tame-d kit you will get to try Restore as well which is AMAZING!

Tweak-d does sound pricey by that timeframe for a can. Woman Sad I ordered the ts to give it a try- Mane tame-d sounds like the right formula for my hair. I bought the Restore duo a month or two  ago and first used it this morning- I really liked it. The mini that comes with the ts is going in my travel bag!

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I tried Tweak'd when it first came to HSN.  I didn't care for it.  Today I saw the demo and the volumizing spray really impressed me so I ordered a can of it.  Fingers crossed.

I hope it works for you! I haven't tried anything but the cleansers.

Respected Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

Gallo: I'm so sorry that I missed this reply to my post.  Thanks so much for the info.  I decided to give the Mane Tame a try -- I'm running low on some of my WEN core formulas and this TS came along just at the right time. It will give me a chance to try something new that is not a lathering shampoo. I got word from UPS tracking that my kit should arrive on Thursday.  Looking forward to it!

Contributor

You're welcome! I hope you like it, its always fun to try something new Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Has anyone received the lastest Tweak'd TS? I see that mine is scheduled to arrive today.  I'm looking forward to trying it tomorrow. New stuff is fun!