Respected Contributor

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

I thought the Fall Seasonal would be on easy pay?...The TSV is a nice price, but I would rather of gotten the new one, but needed the easy pay....oh well....

Valued Contributor

Trying my first Wen seasonal scent....went for the pear on auto delivery.

Respected Contributor

Typically, my preference is to get the 3 piece kit (so I get the 16oz CC to see what I think and also get to try the Oil and RTM) vs. getting a 32oz size of just the CC, but unfortunately, if I wait for that and decide I love the FTP, these 32oz bottles will be gone.

Occasional Contributor

On 8/27/2014 sueinsf said:

Typically, my preference is to get the 3 piece kit (so I get the 16oz CC to see what I think and also get to try the Oil and RTM) vs. getting a 32oz size of just the CC, but unfortunately, if I wait for that and decide I love the FTP, these 32oz bottles will be gone.

I was thinking of waiting for the 3-pc kit too to decide on getting a 32oz, but I also think the FTP will be gone by then. I told myself I wouldn't buy any Wen this fall so that I can use up the last several bottles that I have. Whelp, that changed real quick! I got the TSV on A/D and I'm debating on getting the FTP A/D too.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/27/2014 britmck said:

I was thinking of waiting for the 3-pc kit too to decide on getting a 32oz, but I also think the FTP will be gone by then. I told myself I wouldn't buy any Wen this fall so that I can use up the last several bottles that I have. Whelp, that changed real quick! I got the TSV on A/D and I'm debating on getting the FTP A/D too.

is there always a 3 pc kit with the introduction of a new seasonal? If so, I may wait and get that, and just get the 32oz AD of FGP.

Trusted Contributor

On 8/27/2014 kricket3142 said:

is there always a 3 pc kit with the introduction of a new seasonal? If so, I may wait and get that, and just get the 32oz AD of FGP.

Yes, it's a 16 oz CC, 2 oz Replenishing a Treatment Mist and a 1 oz oil in the seasonal fragrance. We just don't know when it will be offered.

Frequent Contributor

On 8/27/2014 DoxieMomma said:
On 8/27/2014 kricket3142 said:

Yes, it's a 16 oz CC, 2 oz Replenishing a Treatment Mist and a 1 oz oil in the seasonal fragrance. We just don't know when it will be offered.

thanks Doxie! I think I know what I'm going to do now Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

I am out of control! I need to be saved from myselfSmiley Happy. I bought seasonals and the TSV.

Honored Contributor

This is why I tend not to stock up on a bunch of stuff- there is always something else awesome and great around the corner! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I purposely skipped getting a gallon in June because I wanted a 613 Gallon. But now I think I might skip that, too, and just get a variety of things this visit.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN