Occasional Contributor

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

I so excited to see the ingredients for FTP. I think the honey in SHP is what was working so well in my hair. I tried some of the permanent formulas and did not care for the results. I hope this means honey (and the 4 tea complex) will be in all of the upcoming seasonals. I know everyone is excited about the past seasonals, but I am happy the new fall scent doesn't seem to have the spice ingredients. Sometimes ingredients like cinnamon and clove can irritate my scalp. So excited for fall!!!

Honored Contributor

Even though I probably have enough WEN in my stash to last a year or more, I know I'm going to have to try the FTP, but I'm waiting to see if the price changes this weekend.

Honored Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Teesa said:

Does anyone know which is the most moisturizing/hydrating?

TIA!

Teesa Smile

With honey as an ingredient, I'd guess the FTP is a safe bet.

Honored Contributor

Ok, now I think I see how this is going to work. So, come December, the two past winter seasonals will be available plus the new one, right? And auto-delivery is just two shipments.

I'm going to have to order multiples, for sure, even on auto-delivery. Winter Vanilla Mint!!!

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 geezerette said:

Ok, now I think I see how this is going to work. So, come December, the two past winter seasonals will be available plus the new one, right? And auto-delivery is just two shipments.

I'm going to have to order multiples, for sure, even on auto-delivery. Winter Vanilla Mint!!!

Yes, that is correct. I am looking forward to trying the winter vanilla mint since I really liked the winter cranberry mint last year. I never tried the winter vanilla mint since I wasn't using Wen when this was offered.

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry guys....I don't get it.

Where do you see that the WVM will be available?

I read it that my AD will include another FAS shipment in approx. 4 months, 2 shipments total(*I know...I'm in the minority but I love it!)

I don't see any where that it says any other previous scents will be avail.?? This item number is your choice of new pear, prev. pump and prev. apple?

Help me out! LOL WVM is my ALL time favorite ever but I don't see this option? What am I missing?

Respected Contributor

On 8/27/2014 RespectLife said:

I read it that my AD will include another FAS shipment in approx. 4 months, 2 shipments total(*I know...I'm in the minority but I love it!)

I don't see any where that it says any other previous scents will be avail.?? This item number is your choice of new pear, prev. pump and prev. apple?

Help me out! LOL WVM is my ALL time favorite ever but I don't see this option? What am I missing?

That's the way I read it, too! BUT, it has been confirmed that the WVM and WCM will be offered when the new winter scent debuts...maybe it'll be another item number that also has 2 shipments?

Valued Contributor

It is presumed that when the Winter season comes around, like Fall, he will offer the new 2014 seasonal along with your choice(s) of Winter Vanilla Mint or Winter Cranberry Mint. Smile

Honored Contributor

Oh I see! Thanks so much vermint!

So come winter (I hate to even TYPE the word), they will be doing a similar offer...just with the winter scents? That's when WVM will be available again?

If so...no Christmas presents for anybody but me! I need to save and order big for WVM! LOL

Honored Contributor

Oh I see! Thanks so much vermint!

So come winter (I hate to even TYPE the word), they will be doing a similar offer...just with the winter scents? That's when WVM will be available again?

If so...no Christmas presents for anybody but me! I need to save and order big for WVM! LOL

That's the rumor. Perhaps Chaz will say definitely when he's on air this visit.

Now, my next question is: do any of you know how long the cleansing conditioner is good for unopened? If I can actually get the Winter Vanilla Mint (& maybe Cranberry, too!), I really want to stock up, since I'm assuming this is going to be a one-shot deal. Unless we all buy so much that Chaz simply has to offer the past seasonals periodically! Wink{#emotions_dlg.laugh}