Respected Contributor

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

So the AD on a263321 is for two of the same thing, it's not an AD that gives you successive seasons, if I understand correctly. Dooters did say you wouldn't need one, that's cool that you get a chance at another in a few months.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Kjelle said: So the AD on a263321 is for two of the same thing, it's not an AD that gives you successive seasons, if I understand correctly. Dooters did say you wouldn't need one, that's cool that you get a chance at another in a few months.

Right. One now and a repeat in 4 months. But since they don't have separate item numbers, I'm guessing one might be able to switch formulas for the second shipment.

Super Contributor

Where did you find the ingredient deck for FTP? Honey, might try
Super Contributor

I think I'm kinda surprised there wasn't easy pay available on these! Also surprised the price went up but yet not surprised LOL

Will be getting my FGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

On 8/27/2014 maryfw said: Where did you find the ingredient deck for FTP? Honey, might try

It's on the product page - just below the description.

Honored Contributor

I got 2 FGP on AD.

They will keep me going for a LONG time!

FGP and WVM were the first two WEN CCs I tried - they were samples in beauty boxes.

They were the 2 that worked best for me...

I'm now a happy camper!

I hope this re-release is a huge hit and they do the same with other seasonals in the future!

Respected Contributor

I went ahead and placed my order for FGP (can't wait, I started WEN-ning too late for this the 1st time) and FTP. Didn't care for FAS (using one up now, can't get rid of it fast enough!). Glad we were able to order them separately!

I always do auto-delivery if it's offered, it can always be canceled if you don't like something.

Valued Contributor

On 8/27/2014 Hfpint said:

I think I'm kinda surprised there wasn't easy pay available on these! Also surprised the price went up but yet not surprised LOL

Will be getting my FGP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think someone said the price will drop once Chaz is in or after the 30th.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor

I am still unsure about the new fall seasonal. I also only want to try the 16 oz. size to see if I like it. I did read the ingredients but I am still undecided about whether I think I will like this. I will wait until some reviews are available. Since I also post on this board, I am sure that some of you will post about your experience with this new formula.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know which is the most moisturizing/hydrating?

TIA!

Teesa