Respected Contributor

Re: Tuscan Pe@r, Ginger Pumpkin and Apple Spice up for sale 32 oz

Thanks for the heads up, I decided to try the new fall formula and put it on A/D in hopes of getting a shot at the max number of WVM for the second shipment.

Valued Contributor

I am not sure, but $49.50 (plus S&H and tax) on 3 easy pays is what mine cost for my 32oz seasonal auto delivery plan last September. I guess I am going to hold off and see what happens on the air date for my Fall Tuscan Pear... :/
Esteemed Contributor

On 8/26/2014 Nicole WI said: I am not sure, but $49.50 (plus S&H and tax) on 3 easy pays is what mine cost for my 32oz seasonal auto delivery plan last September. I guess I am going to hold off and see what happens on the air date for my Fall Tuscan Per... :/

Nicole

Do you think the featured price will lower and the will easy pay it?

Contributor

I'm hoping the seasonals will be on easy pay, when Saturday is here. I want the Tusc@n Pear.
Valued Contributor

On 8/26/2014 hopi said:
On 8/26/2014 Nicole WI said: I am not sure, but $49.50 (plus S&H and tax) on 3 easy pays is what mine cost for my 32oz seasonal auto delivery plan last September. I guess I am going to hold off and see what happens on the air date for my Fall Tuscan Per... :/

Nicole

Do you think the featured price will lower and the will easy pay it?

I really am not sure... :/ I think on the air date easy pay should at least be offered, but I am just not sure right now of anything because of the new situation where he is offering previous seasonals as well. I am going to hold off for now though...
Valued Contributor

On 8/26/2014 hopi said:
On 8/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

Do you guys think this is the price or is it going to be cheaper on the air date?

Q will do a price adjustment for 30 days.

Thanks hopi, I did not know this.

Super Contributor

No holding off for me, bought my pumpkin!!! I will wait on the Pear, always get a 16 oz first to make sure I will like it before I want to commit to a bigger bottle. Am hopeful with the honey in the ingredient deck!
Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 w84WEN said:
On 8/26/2014 hopi said:
On 8/26/2014 HappyDaze said:

Do you guys think this is the price or is it going to be cheaper on the air date?

Q will do a price adjustment for 30 days.

Thanks hopi, I did not know this.

oh wow, I didn't know this either! Thank hopi!

I placed my order for the Tuscan one. I hope I like it. I really like the idea of being able to get the individual scents on AD each season. It is really awesome Chaz listens to his customers!

Esteemed Contributor

w84 and Happydayz,

Q has done this , maybe I shouldn't speak too soon, don't think they have changed. I don't want to give out old information.

Honored Contributor

On 8/26/2014 hopi said:

w84 and Happydayz,

Q has done this , maybe I shouldn't speak too soon, don't think they have changed. I don't want to give out old information.

I just confirmed this with CS so you are correct- they do price adjustments if the price changes within 30 days of purchase. Smiley Happy