Esteemed Contributor

Re: Turn your rejects into an air freshener

@SilleeMee  I knew that about pets. I never use the diffuser when the dog is here. (My daughter's dog, who I dog sit from time to time.)

Honored Contributor

If I wanted air fresheners, I would look into air fresheners.  If I happened to have a toner or some other product lying around that I wasn't going to use, perhaps I would use it as an air freshener.  But I wouldn't buy face toners to use as air fresheners.    

Honored Contributor

I just bought the smaller set of 3 spray bottles, 1.6 oz. each.  It was 20.00 compared to 30 something for the duplicate I threw out.  Perhaps this will just be a one and done for me.  I am allergic to perfumes and was pleasantly surprised that I have no symptoms with Elemis Lavender.  I do use their marine cream and think this is a quality company.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@depglass 

I'm sure that Elemis Lavender Toner smells nice. But it contains a few fragrance ingredients that become allergenic/irritants once they become oxidized in the air. Linalool, geraniol, dipentene and lavender oil are in that toner.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Speaking of air freshener, i bought the air wick,with essentials mist, i have noticed when it comes on,at times it really bothers me,i cough.This thread makes me wonder.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have done this with things that smell nice, but I am never going to use on my face/body, especially samples that are in spray form....Better than wasting it!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Instead of tossing good perfumes I've tired of, I spray on cotton or fabric and place in my dresser drawers for a nice fragrance. I also place some on my shoe shelves...especially near sneakers.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I have done this with things that smell nice, but I am never going to use on my face/body, especially samples that are in spray form....Better than wasting it!

@CANDLEQUEEN   Instead of tossing good perfumes I've tired of, I spray on cotton or fabric and place in my dresser drawers for a nice fragrance. I also place some on my shoe shelves...especially near sneakers.

I sell perfumes I don't want on Ebay.  They always sell quickly.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus I do too!!!!!!! No need to waste!  lol