Honored Contributor

I bought mine on Ebay to save on shipping and sales tax..... but these are GREAT!!  I will use them for when I shower, When washing my face, conditioning my hair... and even in the winter when walking the dog! ... They cover almost the entire head and ears and will keep me warm out side. 

I highly recommend these!  Here is the QVC information:

V32897
Set of 4 Solid Color 100% Cotton Turbie Hair Bands
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for posting this.  I have one in white and love it.  I use it when I shower but don't want to wash my hair and also to put my hair back when I wash my face and do my makeup.  I have long hair and a lot of it and I'm able to tuck all of my hair in the back

I'm going to order a set since the white gets dirty quickly. 

Honored Contributor

I bought a set of these from QVC and use one daily.  I kept two for myself, gave one to my daughter, and included one in a hospitality/guest basket when my sister and BIL came to stay with us for a few days.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I bought mine on Ebay to save on shipping and sales tax..... but these are GREAT!!  I will use them for when I shower, When washing my face, conditioning my hair... and even in the winter when walking the dog! ... They cover almost the entire head and ears and will keep me warm out side. 

V32897

@SeaMaiden What seller on ebay? All I can find listed are turbans and twist towels (which I have lots of!) . I love the idea of these hair bands! 

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

V32897

@SeaMaiden What seller on ebay? All I can find listed are turbans and twist towels (which I have lots of!) . I love the idea of these hair bands! 

@Ibby114  I just put in EBay search engine TURBI BANDS and the seller comes up.  Try that.

Valued Contributor

Thank you  for the info on this item . I have been looking for these , I bought some !Thanks again!

cathy from ma

Respected Contributor

I have not tried these, but I do love the turbie towels.  I prefer the ones that feel more like towels to the microfiber ones.  These hair bands look interesting.

Respected Contributor

I bought mine a long time ago from the Q. Not sure if it...

I bought mine a long time ago from the Q. Not sure if it was the same brand but they look the same. I like these because I can put this on and still fit a shower cap over it. Holds my hair back from getting wet.

Thanks for the heads up because I want to get some more.