Honored Contributor

In my recent FAB FIT FUN subscription box, I received a full size  Tula Purifing Face Cleanser. I have sensitive, dry skin so I was hesitant about trying it, but I’m so glad that I did, it is great. It is a great cleanser and leaves my skin soft and not dry. This is one product I will buy when this tube is gone.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Frequent Contributor

I agree @QVCkitty1!! I've been using some of the Tula line for about a year and I'm very pleased with it. I also love the Day/Night cream..... recommend that you try it next. Hope you like it as much as I do.  Happy Easter!!!

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

@Laneysmom wrote:

I agree @QVCkitty1!! I've been using some of the Tula line for about a year and I'm very pleased with it. I also love the Day/Night cream..... recommend that you try it next. Hope you like it as much as I do.  Happy Easter!!!

Spoiler

@Laneysmom , Thanks, I’ll check it out.🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Agree.  I started it a couple of months ago with a kit from the Q (think it was a TSV but not sure).  Then I also got some through Fab Fit Fun.

The redness in my skin is significantly diminished - so much so that I almost don't need makeup.  I also switched back to Clinique redness solutions makeup - this time with probiotics.  So I'm not sure if it's the all the probiotics that are helping or what, but I am very happy.

Esteemed Contributor

I love that face wash! 

Super Contributor

I love the TULA cleanser! I just wish it weren't so heavily fragranced and I am not sensitive to fragrance at all. It just seems rather potent. 

The pH glycolic gel from them is also amazing and my other huge surprise is the Acne Gel - no acne here but the ingredient deck is a dream for my combo and often congested skin.