Respected Contributor

Tula TSV, Fragrance...Yikes!!!

[ Edited ]

I received my TSV yesterday and just tried it. YIKES!!! I didn't realize it was so heavily scented! It may work wonders but I'll never know. Back it goes, I just can't get pass the scent. Anyone else uncomfortable with the scent?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

Re: Tula TSV, Fragrances...Yikes!!!

I also had to return one of the Tula products because of the scent. It may work wonders, but I'll never know.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tula TSV, Fragrance...Yikes!!!

Skin care should never contain any type of fragrance -- if it does, it should be far down on the ingredient list.

Valued Contributor

I bought a discovery kit a while back and had to return it bcz of the scent. I liked the efficacy of the products from the little I used them, but I couldn't take the scent.

I wrote to the company and asked them to please make a fragrance free option. Maybe if they get enough requests they will

Respected Contributor

So interesting! I feel like I am really fragrance sensitive and the scents from Tula don't bother me in the least. They smell very light and fresh to my nose.  And the cleanser (which wasn't in the TSV, I realize) smells sooooo good that it is a joy to use.

Funny how we are all different. 

Occasional Contributor

I agree!!  I am sensitive to scents, and Tula doesn't bother me at all.  I don't even notice a scent anymore. 

Respected Contributor

I am also very sensitive to fragrance. The Tula TSV does have a strong fragrance, but it dissipates in a few seconds. It does not linger.  So, it doesn't bother me.  

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

Skin care should never contain any type of fragrance -- if it does, it should be far down on the ingredient list.

ITA

That's why I carefully research all of the skincare I buy.  It shouldn't contain fragrance, and if it does, it has to be at the very bottom if I even consider purchasing.  I avoid any added fragrances and wish more products were fragrance free!

I'm so glad I didn't buy her TSV.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I am also very sensitive to fragrance. The Tula TSV does have a strong fragrance, but it dissipates in a few seconds. It does not linger.  So, it doesn't bother me.  

I kept getting whiffs of it two hours later and at first thinking..."What's that?"  It was just to strong a scent for me. I already sent it back. I'm glad it worked out for others.Smiley Very Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I love the clean fresh scent.  I've been using this for a week now and really love it.  I'm very lucky that I am not sensitive to scents.  I really like things with a clean scent.