Respected Contributor

Tuesday Night Beauty - it's back!

What is back was Shawn's white lipstick! They did some real closeups on her talking.

She had been wearing some color recently, and it looked so GOOD on her.

It actually looked literally like chalk on her lips.

I don't get that unkempt hairstyle. Yes, I get edgy. This is just a mess, as if half done.

She's cute, yet her own worst enemy in beauty choices.

Yes, I know she can wear what she wants. But, you're going to get noticed selling beauty products!

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

Re: Tuesday Night Beauty - it's back!

I agree that she looked so pretty in the pink lip color she was wearing.
Contributor

I so agree! I was so glad to see her with some lip color the last couple of times I saw her on air and her hair looked adorable a little darker. Then last night BOOM back to white lips, it really changes her look.

Honored Contributor

So OP, I thought this thread would be about how excited your title seems that TNB was on. Instead it was to criticize the host. "Chalky lips....unkempt hair".

It's obvious you aren't wild about some of the hosts by the threads you start.

I guess it's better for you to vent here than at home in front of others?

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} And what is back as well is your constant criticizing of someone's personal choices. She doesn't like color on her lips. Get over it- her lips, her choice. Life goes on.

I too thought this post would be about TNB based on the title. Had I known it was truly a post to criticize a host yet again, I would have ignored it. So please OP, don't try to be tricky with your title so those of us who care not to read this krap can can skip over the post next time.

Respected Contributor

On 1/29/2014 HappyDaze said:

{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} And what is back as well is your constant criticizing of someone's personal choices. She doesn't like color on her lips. Get over it- her lips, her choice. Life goes on.

I too thought this post would be about TNB based on the title. Had I known it was truly a post to criticize a host yet again, I would have ignored it. So please OP, don't try to be tricky with your title so those of us who care not to read this krap can can skip over the post next time.

You might want to consider NOT posting on a topic if it offends your delicate sensibilities!!

And, no, I wasn't trying to be "tricky" in the title. You're giving me way too much credit with that. Wasn't quite sure how to describe the post!!

Hyacinth Kiss

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2014 hyacinth003 said:

You might want to consider NOT posting on a topic if it offends your delicate sensibilities!!

And, no, I wasn't trying to be "tricky" in the title. You're giving me way too much credit with that. Wasn't quite sure how to describe the post!!

Hyacinth Kiss

You might want to consider not watching Shawn if she offends your delicate sensibilities enough to create a thread about it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/29/2014 ChynnaBlue said:
On 1/29/2014 hyacinth003 said:

Hyacinth Kiss

You might want to consider not watching Shawn if she offends your delicate sensibilities enough to create a thread about it.

yes exactly, And it isn't my delicate sensibilities it offends, it is just common decency, respecting our fellow human beings by not criticizing them for their personal decisions and choices. Try it sometime, who knows were being nice might actually lead you.

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/29/2014 kmbcincy said: I agree that she looked so pretty in the pink lip color she was wearing.

I so agree...what I don't get is why some of her "stylist" friends (Isaac, Jamie, Maureen) don't mention/suggest/tell her how much better she looks!! I get that she can wear any color she likes, but she was selling "make up"! Very much of a disconnect, I think.

Valued Contributor

I like the light pink lipstick. (I think, too, it's what the person feels best in... ie, some people would never wear red lipstick... others like wearing red. Or, whatever color.)