Trusted Contributor

Re: Tuesday, June 3, Senior Day @ Walgreens

I placed an order online at Walgreens earlier today. Every single item that I ordered was on sale & I was able to use the 20% off coupon that's for Senior Day only. (SRDAZZLE20) None of the items were Walgreens brand, they were all name brand items.

I had filled my online cart yesterday in preparation for today & I noticed that a couple of the items were marked up since yesterday. The price today with the 20% discount is the same as the price was yesterday without the discount applied. The items are still less at Walgreens than anywhere else even with the price bump.

Super Contributor

HOW OLD DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO QUALIFY FOR WALGREENS SENIOR DISCOUNT
Trusted Contributor

Just shopped there this morning and only bought things on sale but they gave me 15% off everything anyway (would have been 20% if I had bought any Walgreens or Nice brands). I asked about it and the clerk said the manager said to do that. Must have had some people upset when they changed this program.

I got 5 of the Sinful Professional nail polishes for 84 cents each. These were just the best rated nail polishes in Consumer Reports magazine. I've used them for years and they do wear well.

Respected Contributor

AARP member or Senior which would be age 50. They never ask me I just tell them and now it is automatically on their Rewards Card. I live in a small town so limited on choices.
We have a Walmart and that is it.