Super Contributor

Re: Tube-top/Strapless on Air?

She wears this style well! She has no cleavage to speak of, she looks like model. Slim and toned. I like her hairstyle too!

Contributor

I can't imagine an employee of Nordstrom's or any other store at the mall dressing like that.
Trusted Contributor

I don't like it on air. Maybe it's so the men don't want to change the channel???? It doesn't convince me to buy more though Smiley Wink

KJPA
Super Contributor

for dog's sake. It's entertainment TV not a corporate office. Strapless dresses/tops worn on someone with the figure that they flatter is fine. Kristin looked great this morning.

When, in this millennium, did shoulders become taboo?

Honored Contributor

On 6/7/2014 azterry! said:

for dog's sake. It's entertainment TV not a corporate office. Strapless dresses/tops worn on someone with the figure that they flatter is fine. Kristin looked great this morning.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 6/7/2014 azterry! said:

When, in this millennium, did clothing become taboo?

Super Contributor

"Dress like you're at work" varies enormously from place to place and job to job. The girls at my nail salon wear short shorts, skimpy, see-through lacey tops and show all the cleavage they can. The salon owner wears the most extreme of all of them. I tried a couple of different salons, same "uniform". Doesn't bother me at all, and it doesn't stop them doing their job.

Super Contributor

I don't have a problem with anyone wearing a tube top of strapless top, I just don't think they look good on anyone. My daughter is a 00 and I don't like the way they look on her either.

Occasional Contributor

I must admit, I was a bit surprised to see what she was wearing. I kept thinking a nice shrug would go very nice right about now. I wonder if it is something QVC is selling and that is why she was wearing it. Made me a bit chilly, so I turned it off. I wanted to see what Lori Grenier was showing for the second time, but I went to my computer instead. On an aside note, she did look good. I need to get on my ProForm eliptical trainer so I can look like that.

Honored Contributor

That's just silly.