Super Contributor

Try the Perricone MD Serum Prep! It is amazing under conformer

So I read lots of great reviews for the Perricone MD serum Prep so I thought I would try it. We'll this is the only product besides the conformer that has made a real difference in my skin. Clear and beautiful. It is expensive but this is one product that is worth it!!i I used it under my conformer. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Try the Perricone MD Serum Prep! It is amazing under conformer

It is indeed a great glycolic treatment. Skinceuticals has one in a serum form....I am using that one now.  Wonderful results as well. 

Super Contributor

@beauty0125 wrote:

So I read lots of great reviews for the Perricone MD serum Prep so I thought I would try it. We'll this is the only product besides the conformer that has made a real difference in my skin. Clear and beautiful. It is expensive but this is one product that is worth it!!i I used it under my conformer. 

I agree!!  The Serum Prep is really the unsung heroe in the Perricone line!  Pricey,but makes a difference, & lasts a long time.

asltw

Respected Contributor

I don't use Perricone, (too expensive for me), but I did see several products at Costco.com.  Must be a Costco member to purchase.  They usually have much better prices for those of you who use it.

Super Contributor

No worries Brandiwine...  I just love the two Perricone products but I do alternate with Paula's choice products which are amazing and reasonable. You can get great skin with that line!!