Trusted Contributor

True Botanicals has a TSV on QVC tomorrow (12/5)

I’ve never used anything from this line. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for any input!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: True Botanicals has a TSV on QVC tomorrow (12/5)

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
I’ve never used anything from this line. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for any input!

I've never tried anything from this line either. Hopefully others who have will respond because I'm interested as well.

Regular Contributor

Although it looks like a really nice line, the prices are through the roof....prices for celebrities who are making way more than I am.

The ingredients are good, but so are those in Derma E, Mychelle, and Mad Hippie, as well as with Shikai's new facial line. Weleda too. Those all offer pure ingredients, great performance and reasonable prices. 

The True Botanial prices are keeping me from trying that line. Thank goodness there are other alternatives.

Super Contributor

I use their facial oil and really like it!! I have very dry skin

Honored Contributor

My friend has been using this line for over a year.  She loves it and swears by it.  Her skin looks beautiful.  I ordered with with the special coupon Q has today.  15%off any purchase.  I have until the end of January to see if I like it.  

Super Contributor

@Pecky is there a code for the 15% off? Thanks!

Honored Contributor

It's expensive b/c it's celebrity endorsed. There are many on that list of celebs who endorse it. The price has nothing to do with quality or efficacy.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your responses. I had no idea this was a “celebrity endorsed” line.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@curlygirl13, it’s “QCARDDAY9” for 15% off your order. You have to use your Qcard. 😏

Honored Contributor

Celebrities who promote True Botanicals include: Rachel Lindsay, Olivia Wilde, Brooke Shields, Laura Dern, Lizzo.