Occasional Contributor

My clarisonic Mia is about 2-3 years old. i use it until the charge is gone and then i recharge it. I am having trouble now with getting the Clarisonic to take the charge. is there something wrong with my implement or is this to be expected.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Trouble with clarisonic mia

I think mine is starting to go south too - same age. Funny noises and spit and sputtered. 2 -3 yrs about average from what I've read.

Respected Contributor

Have had mine for 7 years. Charge it every week. No problems.

Mine died at 3 years, I called Clarisonic and bought a replacement for $60 via their loyalty program. Let's see how long this one lasts...

Valued Contributor

i have no problem ..

Honored Contributor

Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2014 kachina624 said: Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.

I don't as I have the MIA and it's worked well for 7 yearsSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/3/2014 kachina624 said: Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.

I do not agree with this. I have had my Mia for 3 1/2 years. I charge it every two weeks and I have experienced no problems.

Contributor

Question: Do you see the brush rotating on your Clairisonic??Mine does not and I did not realize that it should till a recent program showed it moving??Thanks for any answers

Respected Contributor

On 1/3/2014 Skylands said:

I don't as I have the MIA and it's worked well for 7 yearsSmiley Happy

Has the Mia been out that long? I know the Clairsonic has........