Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Trouble with clarisonic mia

My clarisonic Mia is about 2-3 years old. i use it until the charge is gone and then i recharge it. I am having trouble now with getting the Clarisonic to take the charge. is there something wrong with my implement or is this to be expected.

Super Contributor

Re: Trouble with clarisonic mia

I think mine is starting to go south too - same age. Funny noises and spit and sputtered. 2 -3 yrs about average from what I've read.

Super Contributor

Have had mine for 7 years. Charge it every week. No problems.

N/A

Mine died at 3 years, I called Clarisonic and bought a replacement for $60 via their loyalty program. Let's see how long this one lasts...

Frequent Contributor

i have no problem ..

Respected Contributor

Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

On 1/3/2014 kachina624 said: Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.

I don't as I have the MIA and it's worked well for 7 yearsSmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

On 1/3/2014 kachina624 said: Several people here have mentioned that Clairsonic recommends the device be kept plugged in at all times. That's the way I keep mine which is four years old.

I do not agree with this. I have had my Mia for 3 1/2 years. I charge it every two weeks and I have experienced no problems.

Occasional Contributor

Question: Do you see the brush rotating on your Clairisonic??Mine does not and I did not realize that it should till a recent program showed it moving??Thanks for any answers

Super Contributor

On 1/3/2014 Skylands said:

I don't as I have the MIA and it's worked well for 7 yearsSmiley Happy

Has the Mia been out that long? I know the Clairsonic has........

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View