Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Shanus I get a new planner every other year--sometimes every year.  It lasts me a long long time now! 

I have 2 Tillbury lipsticks, and a Guerlain that is my all time favorite go-to color when I want color--Tillbury aren't really color!  Ha ha! 

@Sooner   You're so right about Tilbury lipsticks, but Pillow Talk is a nice pink for me...a little drying. I'm not purchasing  another in her new moisturizing formulas....have plenty of lipsticks. I mostly wear lip balms w/ a lip liner. 

Super Contributor

I use the instant eye lift, I love this product, I have foundation & some skinny mascara . Those are ok, wouldn't buy again. Would recommend an the instant eye lift.

Honored Contributor

@GinzTonic wrote:

I use the instant eye lift, I love this product, I have foundation & some skinny mascara . Those are ok, wouldn't buy again. Would recommend an the instant eye lift.

@GinzTonic   I know you like the Instant Eye Lift. Trish says it's a treatment product, not concealer. I say BS. I've tested it. It's a lightweight, thin concealer. I can get the same effect w/ my NARS Radient Concealer or other concealers thinned w/ a bit of moisturizer. Give it a shot when you run out of product. Saves a lot of $$$. The idea is to brighten under the eye and center of face. If that area is well moisturized before application, a lightweight concealer does the same thing.